11. Epilogue

Final chapter of this story:( It's a short chapter, but cute.
And I'll start new cookomalley stories dw.

Oh and please help me come up with a name for this story. Or I might just keep it as arctic monkeys gay shit

-

Jamie's pov

-2014, AM tour-

"NICHOLAS EDWARD FUCKING O'MALLEY THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M TELLING YOU TO GET OUT OF BED!! WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU!"
I stomped into our bedroom, pulling the covers off of him. He groaned in reply and turned his back toward me. I rolled my eyes, taking the glass from the bedside table. This is the 4th time I've tried waking him up this morning and I was done. I poured it over him.

"JAMIE YOU FUCKING-" He sat up quickly, throwing a pillow at me but I dodged it.
"Now that you're awake, we're all waiting for you. Get your lazy ass up."
"I'm so hungover I can't fuckin-"
"Well that's your own fault. Get up now or I'll get more water." Nick left the bed at that, putting on dry clothes.

"You're the worst husband ever."
I went up to him and hugged him from behind, kissing his cheek. Then I  brushed his slightly wet hair back to make a man bun for him.
"I love you too."
I turned him around and gave him a peck on his lips. He got ready, took a pill for his hungover head, then we went out the door.

"Damn yellamo you look like utter shit, you really did go hard on the crack yesterday-"
"ALEX! Shut up!" I said, grabbing my husbands hand but Nick just chuckled and fired back at Alex.
"First of all I didn't even take any drugs. You were the one that snorted four lines then told everyone his name was Stephen. Who the fuck is Stephen?" Matt started laughing and Alex crossed his arms at us.
"I did not-"

A woman walked by us, blushing at the sight of Alex.
"H-hi Stephen... you were so-"
Alex groaned and walked away, going to the tour bus. We all followed after him, laughing loudly.

//

The concert was nice but I felt bad for Nick and Alex who were so out of it. After the concert fans immediately started joking about Alex being a crackwhore. Which isn't wrong.
No one said anything bad about my love at least.
We were back at the hotel quickly. We didn't go partying with Alex and Matt tonight, it's kinda overrated when you can stay in your hotel room with your husband, who for the record is very tired from yesterday.

We both showered then just cuddled up in bed watching some movie that was on the TV. After a while Nick turned it off, sat up and looked at me.
"We need to talk..."
I grabbed his hand, confused to what we possibly needed to talk about.
"About what, love?"
"It's nothing bad but I'm just...worried how you'll react..."
"Shit are you pregnant?" I said with a playful smirk.
"Ha ha very funny," He rolled his eyes then looked down at my chest.
"It's just,,"
I squeezed his hand and stroked his cheek with the other then letting it rest on his neck. He looked into my eyes.

"I wanna become a father."
"Wait, for real?" I said, smiling.
"Yes, I thought-" I kissed him hard, we never talked about having kids before but we both loved the thought of it.
"I thought after the tour." Nick continued to say after we pulled away. I nodded and pulled him in for another kiss. Damn this was gonna be hard to hide from the fans.
"So basically, you're pregnant.
How many months, my dear? Or maybe weeks?"
"Oh shut up!"

//

Katie was our surrogate, we had spent months coming up with different names for the baby.
And now it was here.
"Congratulations, you got a baby boy." The nurse said. She handed him over to me since Katie had already held him for a while. Nick came up behind me to look at our son.
Our son.

"He looks like you." Nick said, with the cutest grin.
"What do we name him?" I asked him.
"Forrest, we both liked it, and it suits him." I smiled and agreed. Katie agreed on the name as well.

"Welcome to the world, Forrest."