5.

FINALLY A NEW UPDATE YAYY HOPE U LIKE

Jamie's pov

Tour was still going strong, it had been about a month since Nick bought me marshmallows, and honestly, no one of us had seen or talked to him a lot. He always made excuses not to stay in the bus or to get his own hotel room and whenever we called him out on it he acted like a bitch and told us it was none of our business. And of course, as the amazing and caring friend I am, I decided to do something about it and try to get him to talk to me...in some way.

It was morning, around 8, we had two free days and Nick had (hopefully) slept in his hotel room. It was the perfect day, so after I had put on clothes and stuff, I went to his door and knocked on it. After just a few seconds he opens the door with a large smile. He was dressed in a nice shirt, his hair was all fluffy and cute and his pants made his legs look amazing.
"You're here already, wow!-" I quickly shaked the thought out of my head. Nick had realised it wasn't whoever he waited for and his smile had turned into an angry frown. "Jamie?! Why are you here? My friend's coming over very soon I can't hang out." He was just about to close the door on me but I was faster and opened it again and walked inside.

"We need to talk." (by waterparks) I walked around in his hotel room.
"We have nothing to talk about, now go, I told you my friend is coming."
"I don't give a shit. Nick you don't even talk to us anymore! You're in a band with us! Can't you come with us on a little trip?"
"Where are you going?" Nick glared at me with hate filled eyes. Normally he would be happy if I came into his hotel room.
"The monkeys, hopefully including you, are going to this amazing music store not long from here. Maybe you'll find a new bass! I know you dont like your white one."
Nick was quiet for a few seconds before looking up at me.
"Okay, I'll come. Now g-"
He got interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Fuck, Jamie go hide somewhere, he can't see you!" He pushed me into his wardrobe and I didn't want to make him mad so I stayed in there. I heard Nick opened the door and was greeted with a "fuck, you look so sexy darling". James gasped, was Nick gay? Was that guy his boyfriend? Is that why he dressed up? He didn't need to think about it more, because he heard loud kissing noises getting closer and closer to the bedroom where he was. He was disgusted.

Suddenly the kissing stopped and Nick said "Zach stop, we can't-, I have things to do with the monkeys and-"
The guy, apparently called Zach, muttered a "they can wait babe" and kept kissing him.
"No Zach, I'll meet you tomorrow, I promise! But today I just can't." Nick sounded scared.
"You said you'd make time for me, darling. Right now it seems like you're pushing me away. Maybe you're just like you used to be." I was holding my breath in the small wardrobe.
"No Zach I'm not I swear! I'll make it up for you tomorrow! Please don't leave me!" Nick's voice broke, I could tell he was close to crying.
"You better." With that he left the hotel room.

When I stepped out of the wardrobe Nick was sitting on his bed, crying. I sat down next to him. I knew he probably didn't want to talk about it so I just opened my arms for a hug. He looked up at me and hesitantly leaned it for a hug. I wrapped my arms tight around him and stroked his back carefully, as if he could break any second. It made him sob even more. "Shhh...you're fine, I'm here." I combed my fingers through his curls and he let out a soft sigh. Eventually his tears stopped running, but he was still hugging me. I became aware of how close we were and it made my stomach do a flip, what the fuck Jamie.

Nick sat up straight again, he was blushing. "Thank you Jamie, and uh- I'm sorry..."
"Don't be sorry Nicky," I dried a stray tear from his cheek with my thumb. "Do you wanna talk about it?" He shaked his head.
"Okay, go wash your face and we'll go meet up with the others for breakfast before leaving" He nodded and quickly went into the bathroom while I called Alex to meet us in the hotel lobby.

Nick stayed close to me all day, at the music store we found lots of cool vinyls and instruments. When we arrived at the basses Nick's face lit up, he immediately had eyes for one in the corner.
"Jamie look! It's beautiful!" he said, pulling me towards the sunset coloured bass.
"It is, you should get it."
A customer came up to us and talked to Nick for a while. The bass was vintage from 1976. Nick ended up buying it. He gave me a big grin and held the bass up. Seeing him like this made me possibly a little too happy, judging by the big smile on my face. Gosh he's cute.

"Helllooooooooooo earth to Jamie" he waved a hand in front of my face.
"Sorry I-"
"Dont worry Jamie, we all know you're just too jealous of my new pretty gorgeous stunning bass."
I playfully rolled my eyes at him, "yeah, right. I've seen better."
Nick punched my chest at that.
"Hey! Don't be rude or I might get mad at you again and NEVER EVER forgive you." He started walking towards the exit, Alex and Matt were already outside, smoking.

"Okay wouldn't want to risk that, I really like being around you" Nick stopped and titled his head at me like a sweet little puppy. "You do?"
I smiled at him.
"Of course, especially when you buy me marshmallows." Nick let out the cutest laugh I've ever heard at that.
"Oh, don't get used to it bitch. And... you're pretty alright being around too Jamie."