10.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YELLAMO!!!! HERE'S A LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU TO CELEBRATE!:) 1.8K WORDS!

Nick's pov

I was listening to music, at 4am.
It wasn't an unusual thing by now.
I still watch the sunrise, I just go to bed after it, since I'm up all night.
I used to love the daylight and early mornings, much to Jamie's hatred. Now I prefer the dark, just like him. 
He got used to it when we dated,
I went to bed before midnight, and he just cuddled me until he drifted off as well. I sighed deeply.
He never leaves my head, I miss him more each time I think of him. He still texts me like every day, even though I havent answered him a single time. Some people say it's clingy of him, but I think it's adorable and it gives me hope.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I haven't had a proper one in quite a while since Alexa got sick and I couldn't meet her. When I got out I just quickly dried off and went back to my bedroom.
I couldnt be arsed to put on more than underwear. I wasn't going to leave the house anyways. I quickly fell asleep, dreaming of a certain boy.

When I woke up it was raining, a full on thunderstorm actually. I looked at my phone. I slept 13 hours. Wow.
I shivered and went to put clothes on, searching for my favourite pairs of jeans but not finding them on the floor. I groaned and opened the drawer pulling out everything until-

Jamie's shirt.

I held it out, with shaking hands. I had forgotten about it. I hugged it to my chest, then brought it to my nose and started crying. It smelled like him.
I threw his shirt on, and some jeans not caring which ones.
I wanted him now. I needed him.
I took my phone and other important stuff and left, I'd come back and get my stuff later, if he still wants me.

If he still wants me.

That was the one thing constantly echoing in my mind while sitting on the train. Towards his apartment.
Our apartment.

I hopped off the train. It wasn't a long ride, only 15 minutes. And our apartment wasn't far from the train station. But it was still raining like crazy.
I decided I did not care. Walking would take shorter than finding a bus or taxi. And no money got wasted.

Arriving outside his door was scary, I was so anxious, scared, happy, excited. All at once. I tried knocking five times already but pussied out.
If I made it here I wouldn't back out that's for certain, but I just needed a minute more.
I raised my hand and softly knocked on the door, then a bit harder.
No reply. I tried the doorbell and a dog started barking. I looked at the name on the door, no, it was right.
J. Cook.

My heart sinked. He had a new boyfriend, and they got a dog together. But why would Jamie text me and call me still? Nothing made sense. I knocked again, hard.
No answer.

I still had my keys, so I unlocked the door and walked inside. I was immediately being greeted by a middle sized dog.
I crouched down on the floor, giggling when the dog licked my face. Then she laid down to get belly rubs.

Jamie's pov

I came home from the shop, going to unlock my door and noticing it's ajar. My frows furrowed. Did someone break in? No one had a key except Nick and my mom. I slowly inched closer, listening for any sound. When I opened the door and stepped inside I stopped in surprise, my bags falling to the floor. Luna came running to greet me but I just looked at Nick, not believing he was real.

"Nick?" I whispered, voice shaking. He laughed at me, standing up and opening his arms for a hug.
I teared up, running towards him, almost falling into his arms. I sobbed loudly, not giving a fuck.
My baby was back.
He ran his fingers through my hair, giving me a kiss on my temple.