8.

It's a short chapter cause I haven't had many ideas. Bear with me:)

Nick's pov

Last week of tour. It all had gone by so fast. Jamie and I had told Alex, Matt and the rest of the tour squad about us dating and no one got surprised.
I also met Miles when he came out to be with Alex, and he was just as funny as Alex told me he was.
And lastly, Matt had gotten tired of hearing Jamie and I suck each others faces off all night. So he decided to book hotels again. It was only a week left until we went home, but I wasn't complaining.

~first night~
I was cuddled to his side, my face in his neck. It was getting late and I was sleepy. He stroked my hair while playing some stupid game on his phone.
"Jamiieee" I kissed his jaw, trying to get his attention. When he didn't give me what I wanted I decided to lay on his chest instead, wrapping my arms and legs around him. He laughed and put his phone away.
"Someone wants attention" He said and kissed the top of my head. I just hugged him tighter.
"Are you okay baby?" Jamie had asked me. I answered him with a kiss and a small 'yes'.
After sharing a few more kisses I asked;
"What are we?"
He put his hands on my cheeks and kissed me sweetly.
"Well hopefully you're mine?"
I smiled and nodded.
"I'm yours."

The rest of the week went by quickly. All of us spent time together on movie nights and parties. One time Matt, Jamie and I came back to the tour bus after a night out. We were greeted with Miles and Alex fucking.
Matt had screamed and covered his eyes, not being used to le gay™. It was quite a sight. Matt not only walked in on them once, but twice during the week.

-time skip to a few weeks after the tour is over, Nick is basically living in Jamie's apartment.-

Jamie's pov

I woke up and felt around the bed but there was no sign of my boyfriend.
I slowly blinked my eyes open and looked at the time on my phone. 7AM. Way too fucking early.
I sat up and stretched my arms above my head, slowly waking myself up. Then I went to the living room where Nick was sitting on the couch, watching some shitty tv show.
I sneaked up from behind and ruffled his hair and making him squeak in surprise. I laughed and asked if he wanted coffee. He crossed his arms and glared at me.
"No. I want a kiss. I thought I was going to get eaten by a demon-" I shut him up with a sweet kiss, pulling him close to me. He climbed over the couch so he could wrap his legs around me to be carried. I put him on the kitchen table, hugging him and kissing all over his face. I pulled away to make us coffee.

"Why are you up so early, love?"
"Dunno. Just woke up." I looked over to him and shaked my head, smiling at how cute he looked.
"Have you eaten?" Nick shaked his head no then hopped down from the table to hug me. I kissed his forehead then temple.
"I love youuuuuu" he said, muffled by my shoulder.
"I love you too baby. I'll make us something to eat."
It wasnt the first time we had said I love you to each other,,

~2 weeks earlier~
"You're an asshole Jamie! Give me my phone back!!" Jamie just ran to the other side of the room instead.
"Only if you delete the pic! I wanna see you do it!" Nick rolled his eyes and walked towards his boyfriend again.
"Well, i thought it was rather cute. But apparently my opinion doesn't matter here. Give me my phone." Jamie handed Nick his phone and quickly hugged him so he couldn't run away. Nick deleted the pic and glared up at Jamie. He was so gonna take it back from the recycle bin later.
"Happy now?" Jamie grinned and pulled him closer.

"Very." He pecked Nick's nose, then cheek, then temple, then all over his lovers face. Nick just giggled and pulled him in for a real kiss. Which turned more heated by the second. They were full on making out when Nick pulled away with a heavy blush.
"I- uhm-" Jamie stroked his cheek and gave him another quick kiss.
"I love you Nick. I'm so sure of it." Nick's cheeks became even redder if it was possible. He buried his face in his boyfriends chest and hugged him tighter than ever before.

"I'm gonna cry. I feel so special. You treat me like a princess. You never pressure me into anything like Zach did. God, I love you too Jamie. You give me butterflies and my heart just- and when you kiss me it's so sweet and lovely and your cuddles are so warm. I've never cuddled anyone before except that one time with Zach and once when Alex and I had a gay sleepover. Whatever. I feel so loved and-"

Jamie pulled Nick's head up from his chest and kissed him yet again. Laughing at his rambling. He really had the cutest boyfriend on earth.
"I'm so glad I saved you from Zach.
You don't deserve him, you deserve all the love in the world, angel. I'm here to protect you. He's never gonna lay a hand on you ever again, baby."