did you just curse?

Hope parks her car in the same spot as the last time she's been here. There's no other car, so Hope lets out a sigh of relief. She managed to get here before Josie. When she gets out of the car, Hope stops for a second to appreciate the warmth of sun on her face. They were lucky, the day is warm and beautiful. Hope is wearing a light coat, it's more than enough for the day. Hope looks at the time on her phone, she barely has the time to set everything up before Josie gets here. So she decides to go faster. She gets everything out of the car, and it only takes her two trips to get everything to the deck. She doesn't stop to admire the landscape, even though it's breathtaking. Hope brought two blankets. One to put on the deck, and the other to share with Josie. It wasn't cold, but later it would get colder. She brought food for dinner, drinks and snacks. She even brought a speaker so they could listen to some music. Hope was hoping really hard for everything to go right. She couldn't handle it if Josie came here and told her they couldn't see each other again. Losing Josie made Hope realize just how much she cares about the younger girl. 

Hope is fixing the lights on the bars of the deck when Josie gets there. 

"Hope, this is… beautiful."

Hope quickly turns around, and the look of complete awe on Josie's face makes her smile.

"Not as much as you are." Hope says with a smirk.

A light blush covers Josie's cheeks. "Stop it."

Hope walks closer to Josie. "No. I don't ever wanna stop telling you how beautiful you are. Or how in love with you I am. If you really want me to stop, then you shouldn't be here." Hope reaches for Josie's hands and intertwines their fingers. "So, do you really want me to stop?"

Josie giggles and looks down for a second before looking back into Hope's eyes. "No. Of course not."

Hope smiles. "Good." Her eyes quickly flicker to Josie's lips. "Can I kiss you?"

Instead of replying, Josie decides to close the gap. The kiss is slow and gentle, and it makes Hope sighs in contentement. The tip of Josie's nose touches her cheek, and Hope realizes it's cold. She's about to pull away and ask Josie if she's cold, but the brunette keeps her close and deepens the kiss instead. When Josie takes the lead, and takes what she wants, it always makes Hope feel weak. She feels like she'd let Josie do basically anything she'd wanna do. At first, it used to scare Hope, but now she couldn't help but find it quite exciting. The sound of a text notification takes them both by surprise. Josie moves away and quickly excuse herself as she takes her phone out. She reads the text and smiles, writes a quick reply and then puts the phone back where it was. Hope frowns, it was the second time this happened. 

"Who's texting you?" Hope tries to casually asks.

"Oh, that's nothing."

Hope gives her a tight lipped smile. "Right"

Josie bites her lip as she tries to decide what to do. "It's Jed."