uh... that girl ruins everything

As soon as everyone leaves their house on Saturday, Josie and Lizzie run upstairs. Lizzie hasn't seen her sister this happy in so long, she couldn't wait to hear what happened between Hope and her. When they're inside their room, Josie lets herself fall face first on her bed and release the loudest happy sigh ever. Lizzie chuckles as she walks to her twin's bed. She sits right next to Josie.

"Spill." The blonde says before tickling Josie's side, which caused the brunette to let out a little squeak before she sits up and looks at her twin.

"I practically had to force it out of her, but she confessed her feelings. She could barely look me in the eyes Liz! She's so cute when she's shy, and the way she touched her lips after we kissed-"

"Okay, I'm gonna stop you for a second. I don't want to know how cute Hope Mikaelson is to you. How do you feel?"

"Happy? I mean, I've been very happy since she came into my life, but I've always been so scared she'd break my heart. After what happened with Nia, I knew I couldn't take another heart break. It would have been even worst with Hope though... cause she had no idea she could break it in the first place. And it's kinda hard to trust that she won't break my heart now, even when she says that she likes me, but I wanna trust her. I think we're both in the same boat when it comes to trust issues. She got a panic attack in the bathroom before I came to calm her down, because she thought I was gonna call Jed. Landon cheating on her really messed her up, I think."

"Yeah, cheating is enough to mess someone up. What is wrong with Landon Kirby? I can't believe he chose Dana over Hope, what a complete lack of judgement."

"I'd never do that to her. Hope is... incredible Lizzie." Josie's eyes looked far away. "She's attentive, soft, gentle... She listens to me and it looks like everything I say interrest her. It's... a good change."

Lizzie's heart sink as she listens to her sister talking about how Hope listens and care about her.

"I'm... really happy you have that Josie. You deserve it."

Josie notices the change in her sister. "Is something wrong Lizzie?"

"It-it's just that listening to you made me realize I've been a really bad sister lately. We've grown apart in the last few months, and I don't know much about you. I guess that's what happens when we grow up and have relationships. It's just kinda hard, I never thought we could grow apart."

Josie's eyes go wide and she quickly pulls her sister into a hug."Oh Lizzie... We'll never really grow apart, we're twins. You're never gonna get rid of me, understood?"

"You better." Lizzie says with tears in her eyes. They break the hug, and then Lizzie quickly wipes the tears from her eyes. "So, are you guys official for real now?"

A big smile appears on Josie's face and she nods. "Yeah! She asked me to be her girlfriend, can you believe it?"