i'm really insecure about it

So, there's a mistake in this one... Sorry!

*

After about two hours of catching up with Nana and reading books, Hope and Josie head out of the small library. They hold hands as they walk down the streets of the market, and Josie's eyes can't stay away from Hope. The Mikaelson girl looks happy, and it's enough to make Josie stare. 

"Did I ever told you you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen?" Josie asks. 

Hope quickly turns her head in Josie's direction. Her cheeks are bright red, and Josie's not sure if it's because of the cold or if it's because of what she just said. 

"I, uh, thank you." Hope answers. 

Josie shrugs. "I'm only telling the truth."

"You're very beautiful too, you know." Hope starts. "You're like, really cute and-"

Josie squeezes Hope's hand. "You don't have to ramble, I get it."

Hope sighs in relief. "Thank you. I didn't even know what I was gonna say next."

Josie giggles, and then they fall silent again. The little booths are all closed, and christmas lights are illuminate the street. The sun has already gone down, letting the moon slowly rise in the night sky. Just as Josie thinks it's all very romantic, her stomach grumbles loudly. Hope's eyes are immediately on her again.

"Sorry." Josie says with a sheepish smile.

"We'll get to the restaurant soon." Hope says with a little smile.

Just like Hope said, a few minutes later they stopped in front of a little restaurant. Josie glances in the small restaurant, and she's surprised to see a family-like room. Luccio's look comfortable and warm, and the thought brings a soft smile to Josie's lips. Hope opens the door for her, and as soon as Josie steps inside, she's being comforted by the warm air of the restaurant.

"Welcome to Luccio's, I'm Lisa and I'll be your host tonight." The girls say quiet hi's back. "Is there anyone joining you? Or do you need a table for two?"

"A table for two will be fine, thank you." Hope says. "And, uh, is Luccio here tonight?"

"Of course, he's in the kitchen. Do you know him?"

"Uh, yeah. Could you just tell him Hope Mikaelson is here? I'd like to see him, if he has the time, of course."

"Of course Miss, let me guide you to your table, and then I'll tell Luccio you're here."