CHAPTER 1

"You think you can escape justice", he said with a smirk.

"Please don't kill me... I am begging you. I don't want to die...", a man cried for his life.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU COMMITED THE SIN..." he shouted at the man.

"But what have I done?? I just fulfilled my desire, she didn't agree when I asked her nicely so I didn't have any other options.." the man replied to him.

"If you think you just fulfilled your desire then you are wrong poor man... You didn't think about her feelings... You pathetic thing just raped and killed her....".He punched that man's face. You don't deserve to live here...," he said with anger in his voice.

The man trembled in fear when he heard his voice.

" Don't get scared.. poor man", he said coming towards him with a blood-curdling face. Don't come near me, you beast. Stay away from me." You talk a lot of crap. Let's just cut that tongue of yours.", then he came near his face and pulled his tongue out of his mouth and sliced it with a knife. The man couldn't do anything as he was tied to a tree. He started crying and groaning but it was all in vain.

"CRY AS MUCH YOU WANT BUT NOBODY WILL COME TO HELP YOU... REMEMBER THE PAIN AND SHOUT, THE WAY IN WHICH THE GIRL CRIED THAT NIGHT WHEN YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT RAPED HER..."

I can't see injustice... I can't see injustice.... I can't see injustice.....

With saying those words he left the forest where no human could ever visit...

JUNGKOOK POV:-
I opened my eyes and I found myself in my bed. I tried to remember what happened yesterday but could not remember it. Why is this happening to me?? I can't live like this. How could I not remember what I did yesterday? When I see my hand it is full of scratches. What did I do? I need to find my childhood psychiatrist, he was able to solve my problem that time and now when I know it is happening once again I need him to help me.

I got ready and I covered my face with mask as I don't want the reporters to follow me..

(Narrator:He is basically a famous painter who is popular worldwide for his talent

(Narrator:He is basically a famous painter who is popular worldwide for his talent. From a young age, he started selling his paintings and he became famous. He opened an agency for painters from different parts of the world and gave scholarships to those who didn't have money but only talent. He is also famous for his charity works.)

At hospital :-

Nurse(age around 49 years) :Hello dear, my kookie has grown this big. How have you been? Is everything okay.?
Jungkook:Oh... Sister Mariate, I am so pleased to meet you. But I am so sorry to tell you that I am having the symptoms that were happening to me in my childhood. I have to meet Dr Ramsey. Could you fix an appointment with him in private?
Sister Mariate: Oh Kookie... (She looked at him with a sad face.) Sure Jungkook.. Please wait for a minute.

Dr Ramsey POV:-

I was just checking my patients report when I heard a knock on the door.

Sister Mariate:Dr., Jungkook has come and he said that he is having the problem which was happening to him in his childhood. He needs an urgent appointment.
Dr. Ramsey : (Oh... God... Poor child, he is again having the same problem. I feel so pity for him. When he was a child he came to me by his own, he told me that he was an orphan and talked to me about his problems.) Send him quickly. I am lucky that I don't have any other appointments.

End of POV

"Jungkook you can meet Dr Ramsey now. And don't worry everything will be fine."said Sister Mariate with a motherly smile."
"Thank you sister."said Jungkook

" Oh Jungkook.., just explain to me from the beginning like when did it start again... You.. "Dr Ramsey said with tension in his voice.

" Doctor... Calm down.. Won't you say hello to me?"Jungkook said showing his bunny smile.
" Yaaahhh!!!(said in loud voice) I am so worried about you and you are just being as usual. You are like my son.. Jungkook... " Dr. Ramsey got irritated with Jungkook'childish behaviour of smiling even if he is in pain.
" I know that you are worried Doctor. Okay so I will start explaining everything that is happening to me these days".said Jungkook.

He then started explaining...

" Okay, so you are saying that it is happening to you from 2 weeks. And sometimes you don't remember anything what you did."
"yes.."Jungkook replied with sadness in his voice.

" And recently you found out those scratches on hands and legs."
"YES Doctor!!!, he shouted at him in frustration... Sorry Doctor.. I just..
" Don't be sorry Jungkook, I know that you are frustrated. But I think these frustrations have started creating different characters in your mind just like they have done in your childhood. But know it has become a serious issue as you don't remember anything you do. I think there are different persons living inside you who take control of you and do whatever they want."

Jungkook is heartbroken...

" What did I do to deserve this, I don't want this.. "He started having a mental breakdown and his eyes started to get filled with tears...
"Don't lose hope, Jungkook. I know this disorder does not have any medicines for treatment but only you can cure yourself. You need to open up your feelings. You need to forget about your bad past."
"It is not easy for me to open up. And I do not think I can forget my past."

"If you think like this, then you won't be cured."

" Then what can I do?"
" I know a perfect person for your problem Jungkook. She is one of my favourites and the most talented doctors I have ever seen. She is understanding and best in her field." Dr Ramsey said with a pride on his face.
"Who is she? And how can she solve my problem when you couldn't?" asked Jungkook.

"She is Dr. Y/N. She is 22 years old, one year younger than you. She could understand you more than I do. As I have said that she is the best in her field and you should also not worry about the public. She is trustworthy."

"Doctor Ramsey, what is your plan to cure me?"Jungkook asked with questioning and suspicious look.

" You see, I am planning that a doctor should stay with you for like 2 months, 24*7, to observe you and find out about each and every person living inside you and try to get rid of them one by one. But for this, I have to talk to Dr. Y/N. If she agrees then I hope my plan will workout.Do you agree for this Jungkook?"

After thinking a lot...

" If this will help me to get back to normal, then I do agree for this.... "