My cousin is my fake BOYFRIEND: chapter 20

"Hayden..." I whispered.

How? Why? I just couldn't understand. Maybe I would just wake up any second now and this would be a bad dream but then again I knew that it was no dream. Hayden was right here. Right now, standing a few feet from me.

What was he doing here? Hell, how dared he come near me after all the pain he put me through? Did he just want to re open my wounds. This day was going on too good to be true.

"Mia... I see that you've moved on already," he said with clenched teeth.

What? How dared he talk to me like that after all he had done?

"How dare you even talk to me like that. You," I put my forefinger on his chest and pushed him backward," you, who left me with a damn note after taking my virginity, after I told you I loved you. You left me and now you dare say such things to me? Who do you think you are? Brendon is my friend but then again it's none of your damn business! You made sure of it !" I shouted.

By the end of my rant I was out of breathe but it felt good to finally speak my mind. Hayden on the other side looked anything but relieved. He looked...sad?

His expression threw me off and I kept on panting out of breathe.

"I am sorry Mia...God I don't know how to apologize for what I've done. Mia, I missed you. I am so so sorry for what I did to you. I know that I do not deserve your forgiveness but please if you can... I know I am just an asshole who is unworthy of you but I have to say this..." He started.

"Who even told you I was here anyway?"

"Anna. She did not really want to but I had to see you. I have to say this to you. I love you Mia. I thought it was wrong but I love you. I thought you would be happier without me but I...I missed you, I love you Mia. I just do. You are like the sunshine to my morning. You light up my whole life. You are the one person who I can't live without. I just love you..." He finished and all I could do was stand there and look at him in shock.

He loved me?

"You love me?" I asked still in shock.

"Yes Mia and I will love you forever," with those words he got down on his knees and asked me to be his girlfriend. For real....

In that moment I just nodded...I couldn't formulate any words.

I was so happy!

He really did ask me to be his girlfriend and told me that he loved me back.

"Yes..."

I don't know what lays ahead of us, whether my decision was right or wrong. If our parents would even agree but I know that through it all we will be together...

My cousin is no more just my fake boyfriend, he is finally my real one.

----------------------------------
Author's note:

Probably shortest chapter ever but here is the end of the story... The end of this journey...

I never even thought that anyone would even bother reading this story but thank you everyone who did...

Check out for my upcoming stories....

Love you all guys...

Xoxo