My cousin is my fake BOYFRIEND: chapter 14

Hey guys before you read the chapter, I would like to suggest reading The duet by @BethGosper....One of the best books I've ever read....

Hope you enjoy her work...she is amazing ^_^

Am also dedicate the chapter to NekoDancer who was the first to comment on the story :P

Mia's POV
Waking up to a heavy arm around you is not always as good as they describe in the books or in movies. It feels as if there is a freaking elephant pinning you down and you can hardly breath.

Carefully, or maybe not so carefully I pushed his arm off me and got up. It was already 7 am. Holly mother of pancakes. I had barely half an hour to get ready.

"Hayds wake up! We are going to be late!" I basically yelled while rushing to the bathroom to get ready( the plan ).

I quickly brushed my teeth and combed my hair to look presentable before dressing up in a pair of black jeans, a wife beater, my favourite boots and a jacket just in case(Outfit on the side)

Today we were going on a field trip and let's just say this one trip was not going to be enjoyable for Jake.

Finally ready, I rushed back inside my room, only to be greeted by horrible snores coming from Hayden. This boy is going to be the death of me. And he was not going to get away with sleeping late...

Slowly, I tiptoed back to the bathroom and filled a cup with water then I went back inside my room and dumped the cold water right on his face. Let's just say this time he did wake up.

"Mia what the hell...why did you try to drown me?!"

"You are not going to get drowned with only a cup of water. Now get ur fat ass up and get ready. We are going to be late for school," I ranted before storming out.

"You never know I could really have drowned..." I heard Hayden mumble as I walked out and I couldn't help but chuckle. How can a person drown in a glass if water?

Thirty minutes later we were finally at school. On the parking lot a yellow bus was already parked waiting for the students. I arrived in class just before the first bell. Phewww...

After the morning register we all made our way to the bus and I was kinda disappointed. Why you may ask? Jake and his pretentious new girlfriend aka miss bitch were no where to be seen. Seems like they had skipped or something. And the plan was just as good as flushed in the toilet. How were we going to make their outing miserable if they were no where to be found?

Thankfully though, just as the last student was getting on the bus, I spotted the duo from hell form my spot in the middle of the bus making their way towards the bus running. They were probably too busy screwing each other, the sluts.

"Today class we will be visiting the natural park that I am sure you all know about. We will be studying the rare birds at the park and when the trip is over you will have an assignment on the subject. So do pay close attention to all the things the guide will say and do take notes," the teacher explained.

Needless to say everybody groaned along with me. Where is that stupid Hayden? I wondered. Since he dropped me off, I have not seen him anywhere. I hope he was not retained by the chem teacher. He had promised that he would come.

I was so busy with my thoughts that I did not notice Anna come sit by me.

"Hey girl why did you not invite me to sit near you? You are such a meanie," she said pouting. Why did I expect her to say such a thing again? Oh wait, because she is Anna.

"Get out, get out," I shooed her, " you do remember that Hayden is the one who is supposed to be sitting beside me."

"But I see no Hayden here," was her smart ass reply as she looked around with her hand on her forehead.