My Older Brother's Best Friend... Wait What Older Brother?! -Chapter 20

Hey readers & fans,

Today will be the last day that I can upload for a while because of me moving. I'm sorry about not being able to upload for a while but it will take about 4 days to get to South Carolina. But here is the full version of 'My Older Brother's Best Friend... Wait What Older Brother?! -Chapter20'. I hope you enjoy.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

My Older Brother's Best Friend... Wait What Older Brother?! -Chapter 20

Recap of Last Chapter:

-Alex's Point of View

She sent it to me about 5 minutes ago, but I when I read it....I couldn't reply back.

Scarlet's text says:

"Pretending

You said that you love me,

But I know that you lied.

So why don't you quit talking,

And pretend to be sad.

Don't pretend to want me back,

Don't pretend to really care.

Quit pretending to love me,

Cause I'm pretending I don't care."

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

-Alex's Point of View

I watch as the sun sets over the lake, continuing to think about May, the plan, Scarlet, our friendship, and that conversation we had when we first got here. Her words repeat over and over again in my head, as I fight back my tears. "It's best to not be friends at all after the plan is complete," she had said. A tear escapes and rolls down my face. She doesn't want us to be friends after 'its' over. She only did this to help me get May, but now....I....I don't want May. I don't want to finish the plan, if it means that I lose Scarlet as a friend.

When I first thought of this plan it seemed so perfect, but now it's.....complicated. The plan was supposed to be simple and fast, but not..... I don't its just not going as I had planned.

Of course it didn't go as planned! You didn't think about the pros and cons about doing this. You only thought of being with May and not about what might happen in the process. You never seen what was right in front of you!

What are you talking about? What was right in front of me?

Scarlet, you idiot!! You haven't paid any attention to her at all. You only keep your eyes on May and some stupid fantasy that will NEVER happen!!! Your losing Scarlet as a girlfriend and a friend. You need to stop staring at May and keep your eyes on Scarlet.

Scarlet's not my girlfriend, remember? And I have paid attention to Scarlet!

Oh, really? What's her middle name?

...........

That's what I thought. See, you need to pay attention to her. You're using her like Drake uses girls then throw them away. You don't want to turn into Drake, do you?

No, I don't. But what am I going to do? I can't just say that I want to stop with the plan.

I don't know. And even if I did, I wouldn't tell you. You need to think for yourself and not let Scarlet go.