My Older Brother's Best Friend... Wait What Older Brother?! -Chapter 25

Hello my amazing fans, readers, & randoms,

I'm despritly sorry about the long delay for this chapter. I couldnt remember how wedding receptions went, but now I remember today. This is the last chapter of this story. And today is my step-dad's brother's wedding day, so here is a shout out to him and his soon-to-be wife, Kim. CONGRATULATIONS GREG AND KIM!!!!!!!!

Love Rayna

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

My Older Brother's Best Friend... Wait What Older Brother?!

-Chapter 25

Recap of Last Chapter:

-Scarlet's Point of View

"I'm glad." I smile, resting my head on his other shoulder and gently rub Anna's back with my hand.

"Me too." He whispers.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

-NO ONE's Point of View

*6 years later- DOUBLE wedding day*

"Guys, let's go! Get the out of our hotel room. We need to get ready! And so do you!" May yells, trying to drag Drake to the door but failing miserably.

"Chill babes. Everythings going to be okay. We've still got time." Drake states, grabbing a hold of May's hands gently.

"It doesn't take long for guys to get ready, but it take us girls a LONG TIME to get ready. So, with that being said, please leave." She says, pulling her hands back and pointing to the door.

"Okay, fine. I'll get the guys and myself out of here IF you give me a kiss." He smiles. May smiles and shakes her head, but leans in and pecks his lips. He kisses her back and smiles at her again. "Alright, I'll do my best to get the guys to leave, but I can't say that I will be able to get Alex to leave."

"Why not?" She asks.

"Scarlet and him are in her room with the door locked." He states. May sighs heavily and walks down the hall to Scarlet's room.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"Save IT for the damn honeymoon, guys! We need to be getting ready for the wedding." She yells, continuing to bang on the door. Finally, it opens to reveal a shirtless Alex.

"Sheesh woman, chill out. We were just talking." He grins, looking back at Scarlet. She blushes, walks over to him and wraps her arms around his waist.

"Ofcourse you were 'talking'." May says rolling her eyes, turning aroung and walking away. "Get out of this hotel room in the next 2 minutes or you won't EVER be able to make love to Scarlet!" Alex glares at her as Drake struggles to hold in his laughter. Soon after she rounds the corner Drake starts having a laughing fit.

"Don't hurt Alex, that's my job. Your jobs to hurt Drake." Scarlet yells. That gets Drake to shut up fast, but Alex chuckles lightly.

"Fine, but you hurt Alex for me. Okay?" She agrees. Scarlet says 'okay' back to her, then heads down the hallway where May went. Drake and Alex stare at her in shock as she goes. "Boys, you've got one minute!" Drake and Alex peck May and Scarlet before following the rest of the guys out of the room, Cameron carrying Max in his arms (Max is Cameron and Star's son).

*3 hours pass*

"Anna, come on. It's time to get you dressed." Scarlet calls from the living room. Anna comes running in with her hair up in a perfect bun and her make up done lightly to give her more the natural look.