My Older Brother's Best Friend... Wait What Older Brother?! -Chapter 14

Hey to all my loving fans, readers, & random strangers in this world,

Before I put up the story, I want everyone to know how truely sorry I am for not posting in like a week or more. I got distracted reading other stories and school and stuff. I meant to up load but the stories that I was/still am reading are really good. Well, you probably want me to shut up so you can read 'My Older Brother's Best Friend... Wait What Older Brother?! -Chapter 14' so I will now. Hope you like it.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

My Older Brother's Best Friend... Wait What Older Brother?! -Chapter 14

Recap of Last Chapter:

-Alex's Point of View

After that, nothing really happened in class. People kept looking back at Scarlet and I, but we didn't pay attention to them. But during the whole class, I couldn't help be think about our kiss. It felt so right, but it also didn't feel real. I mean, it was real but it didn't feel like it was. It felt like she was holding back or something. Its hard to explain, but its like she wasn't really kissing me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

-Drake's Point of View

I can't believe this! Scarlet and Alex!! Together!! Why the hell is Cameron okay with this?! If I tried to get together with he, or even May, then he would have kicked my ass for sure! If I want to show Cameron and May that I am changing for the good then maybe, just MAYBE I will have a chance to be with May. But first, I have to make sure Alex is out of the way, for sure. I can't let him ruin my chances of being with May.

BRINGGGGG

There goes the lunch bell. I get up from my seat and head out of the classroom. A couple of my friends come up and give me high fives, while I head to the cafeteria. As I'm about to leave the building, something catches my eye. I stop walking and turn around to see Scarlet and Alex making out against the lockers. At first, I was in pure shock since I didn't think that the rumors I heard were true, but apparently they are. But I quickly turned from shock to excited, since he really is with Scarlet, there's noway that he will be in the way of me getting May.

The guys around me turn and see what I'm staring at. Their eyes widen and mouths drop open as they watch Alex and Scarlet make out. Once they get out of their shock, they start wolf whistling and clapping and cheering. "HEY EVERYBODY, GUESS WHAT!! ALEX AND SCARLET ARE MAKING OUT!!" my friend, Ian, yells over the noisy hallway. Alex and Scarlet pull away instantly, with bright red faces. They smile at each other and wrap their arms around each others waists. I smile as they make/force their way through the hallway and out the double doors.

===In the cafeteria===

I sit down at the table with the guys from the football team and the sluts from the cheer squad. One of the sluts, Sandy, tries to sit in my lap but I gently push her away. She looks at me confused and tries to again, but I push her away again. By now the guys are watching us and shooting each other confused looks. Sandy looks at me with sadness in her eyes. I sigh and wave my hand towards her, meaning for her to come over. She smiles widely and sits in my lap. She wraps her arms around my neck and gives me a quick peck on the lips, which I reluctantly give back.

Don't get me wrong, Sandy is really good for one night stands or for a good sex buddy. But she's just not my type of girl. She's not like May. Sandy doesn't have limits. May is still a virgin, that I know of anyways. May doesn't throw herself at guys, she works for them. Like she makes them work for her.