My Older Brother's Best Friend... Wait What Older Brother?! -Chapter 4

Hey wattpad readers & my fans (new & old)

I really want to apoligize for the late upload. My mom just recently had surgery and is unable to do a lot of things, so I've been helping her. I have also been dealing with a cold for the past week, I think. I'm still not feeling 100% better, but I thought that I should post soon. And again sorry for the late post. So here's chapter 4. Enjoy.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

My Older Brother's Best Friend... Wait What Older Brother?! -Chapter 4

Recap of Last Chapter:

-Scarlet's Point of View

As I enter the room, I see some emo/loner people in the far back corner of the class room. They stop talking and look up at me. I quickly look away from them and head to the far back corner, opposite to them. I sit down and stare at my desk as a few more people come into class. After a few minutes pass someone walks into the room and heads over to the emo/loner people. Weird thing is that he doesn't look quite like a loner/emo person. Anyways, he and the emo/loner people exchange 'hi's then start talking about something, but I can't hear what they are saying. They glance over at me a couple of time, giving me a chance to see their faces. But one face stood out perfectly.

.....Alex......

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

-Alex's Point of View

I walk into first period, which is Biology. It's so boring, but I have to take it so whatever. I walk up to my other group of friends, aka the emo/loner group, and am greeted by them. We start talking about upcoming Halloween dance, that's in a week. We were thinking about all going together and hanging out together. As we are chatting about the dance, I see Scarlet looking at my friends and myself. I smirk a little and shake my head lightly.

"Hey guys?" I say interrupting Xavier, my other best friend. Skyler stops talking and every one looks at me. "I'll be right back, I want you all to meet someone." I stand up and walk over to Scarlet and sit in the seat next to her desk. "Hey Scarlet." I say smiling at her. She doesn't say anything back and continues to stare at her desk. "So...how do you like the school so far?" I ask. She looks up at me, shrugs and looks back at the desk, still not saying a word. A silence passes between us. I can feel my friends eyes on me, but I don't look at them.

"I haven't been here long enough to like it or hate it." she said very softly. It was actually hard for me to hear her but I was able to understand her. I nodded my head in understand meant, but stayed quiet. Another minute of silence passes between us.

"Do you wanna meet some of my friends?" I ask looking at her. She looks up at me in shock and disbelief. I smile at her. She stares at me for a few seconds then snaps back into reality.

"Are they the popular shuts and man-whore jocks?" she asks harshly, beginning to glare at me.

"No, their actually nothing like the popular group. That's them over there." I state pointing to the group on the other side to the room. They have confused looks on their faces.

"Sure...I guess..." she states looking at them quickly then back at me. I smile and stand up from the desk and wait for her to get up. As we walk over to my friends, Scarlet doesn't look up from the ground.

"Scarlet," I say to get her attention. She looks up at me and smiles weakly. "Scarlet, these are my friends Star, Aurora, Mike, and Xavier." I introduce.