My Older Brother's Best Friend... Wait What Older Brother?! -Chapter 15

Hey my readers,

Again, I am extreamly sorry about not uploading for not uploading in almost 10 days. I've been busy as you know of Thanksgiving. I did have a good thanksgiving day but I think I could have slept more lol. I hope yours was good. :) Anyways heres 'My Older Brother's Best Friend... Wait What Older Brother?! -Chapter 15'. Hope you enjoy.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

My Older Brother's Best Friend... Wait What Older Brother?! -Chapter 15

Recap of Last Chapter:

-Scarlet's Point of View

As I'm falling asleep, Alex seems to notice and kisses the top of my head. "Sweet dreams, my love." I smile as I fade off into a dream where everything was so wrong.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

-Alex's Point of View

Scarlet snuggles closer to me as she falls asleep. I begin to hum to a song that my mom wrote to help me go to sleep as a child. (***This song was made by my step-sister [her mom and my real dad are dating but not married; we agreed that even if my dad and her mom get married, that we will NEVER be sisters, we'll only be friends}, her [old] best friend, and me. We wrote it when we accidentally had woken up my little sister. THE SONG IS COPYRIGHTED!!!***) I begin to hum the beginning of the song as I softly rock side to side with Scarlet in my arms.

Song title: Time To Go To Sleep Now

Time to go to sleep now

Time to close your eyes

It's no problem

You will be alright

Don't worry 'bout the nightmares

You will have sweet dreams

Grab your pillow and your blankie

And lay in your bed

And don't forget your teddy bear

For he's your super man

(voice get softer]

Time to go to sleep now

Time to close yoooour eyyyyes

I repeat that song one more time, while thinking of my mom and how my life used to be. Happy and joyful, instead of painful and life threatening. My mom and I used to be so close, but when she passed I lost it. And apparently so did my dad. We used to be happy with no anger. Except for the normal [but small] disagreements, but they only lasted a few minutes. My parents never seemed to carry on an disagreement/argument. They were always smiling and laughing, joking and loving. But now that my moms gone...everything has changed.

As I think am thinking, Scarlet begins to move in my arms. She sits up and yawns, covering her mouth with her hand. I smile when she up and looked at me. She smiles back and snuggles back into my collar bone. I wrap my arms back around her tighter. I hear her sigh heavily then her breathing slows down and gets heavier.

Oh god! Her breath feels so good! Why does it always have to send chills down my spine?! It feels great against my skin. It feels right, just like she does when shes in my arms. Wait, what am I saying?! I shouldn't be saying these things! I'm not into Scarlet! I'm not! I'm not! I'm not! ....oh.....my...god...I think...I am into Scarlet..... OH SHIT!!!! SOOO NOT GOOD!!! Please, oh please tell me that I'm not falling for her! Please! Someone tell me that I'm not!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Feedback?

I'm sorry its short. Its almost midnight here and I'm sleepy but I will try to start writing chapter 16 tomarrow. But I cant promise that I will. Anyways....

Byebyes and goodnights randoms..........

Rayna