My Older Brother's Best Friend... Wait What Older Brother?! -Chapter 13

Hey to every male, female, creature, & alien out there,

Sorry for not posting yesterday. My siblings had a birthday party on Saturday that wore me out, so I basically slept and relaxed yesterday. But anyways here is 'My Older Brother's Best Friend... Wait What Older Brother?!'. Hope you enjoy.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

My Older Brother's Best Friend... Wait What Older Brother?! -Chapter 13

Recap of Last Chapter:

-Cameron's Point of View

Once I get to Alex's house, I sigh and make my way up to the front door. I nod loudly then step back away from the door a little. When the door opens, Alex is standing there looking at me in shock and confusion. "H-Hey Alex." I say looking at him. He doesn't say a word and starts to close the door. I quickly stop it with my hand. "Alex, can we talk?" Alex stops trying to close the door and glares at me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

-Cameron's Point of View

"I thought you warned me to never speak to you or May....or Scarlet." He states hesitating to say Scarlet's name, still glaring at me .

"I did, but Scarlet and I talked." I say. "She told me that I need to stop holding onto her and May. I'm keeping them from making mistakes that will help them in the future. She told me that I need to let them be free and learn from things. And that I'm being a little too over protective older brother, which I am, but I just don't want them to get hurt. I don't want to have to beat up my best friends if they end up hurting my sisters."

"You've got to let them take risks. No matter how hard you try to keep them from getting hurt, they still will get hurt. You can't protect them from everything and everyone, Cameron." He explains, his eyes softening.

"I know that now. I'm gonna try to not be the too over protective brother, that I am. I will still going to be protective but not as much as I was. Okay?" I say with a grin.

"Okay. But does this mean that we are friends again?" he asks.

"Yeah, and if you want to be with Scarlet, then I'm fine with that." I say. His face brightens instantly. He smiles wide and his eyes fill with happiness, love, lust, excitement, and many more emotions.

"Really?!" he asks excitedly.

"As long as you and her aren't all lovely dovey when I'm around, then I'm fine with it." I pause and get all seriousness to my face. "But if you EVER hurt her, then I will beat your ass to death! Understand?!"

"I love your sister! I cant hurt her." he states.

"Good. Oh and I'm sorry about that punch. I should have listened to what you had to say first." I apologize.

"It's okay, Cam. I shouldn't have done that. It was stupid to do that. I knew if you found out about it, you would be pissed at me. So, I'm sorry too." he says.

"It's cool. I know how ya feel. I was unable to hold my feelings back for my secrete love. I ended up telling her at the party." I smile, thinking of the night I shared with Star. She was actually was the first girl that I've ever had sex with in my bed. Hell, she was the first one I've had sex with in my house! Yeah, I'm known as a man-whore, but I never had sex with any girl in my own house, until Star of course.

"From what I heard through the wall, you and Star were having a lot of fun." He grinned knowingly.

"How did you know it was Star?" I ask surprised that he knew.