My Older Brother's Best Friend... Wait What Older Brother?! -Chapter 22

Hey readers, fans, & webers,

I'm sorry I haven't uploaded. I lost my phone and it had all of chapter 22 on it and it was the only copy so I had to re-write the whole story. But I have a laptop now, no new phone, but a laptop works too. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

My Older Brother's Best Friend... Wait What Older Brother?!

-Chapter 22

Recap of Last Chapter:

-Alex's Point of View

As I wait, my mind goes back to Scarlet. She does love me. I love her. Why'd I screw things up between us?

And soon blackness takes over me.

...........................

....................

...............

..........

.......

...

.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

-Scarlet's Point of View

He...He loves me! Alex loves me!!!

I quickly wipe away my tears and run down stairs. There sitting on the living room couch watching tv was Drake and May cuddling together and Cameron and Star cuddling together. Awe, they make cute couples. Oh yeah, Alex! I run over to Cameron and Star and whack Cameron hard in the back of his head.

"Ow!" He whines, turning around to look at me. "What the hell was that for, Scarlet?"

"That was for beating up Alex, when you had no right to." I state.

"No right?! I had a fucking right to beat him up. He used you just to get to May!" He states getting up from the couch.

"He wasn't using me! It was all pretend! I agreed to help him!"

"He still had no right to ask you to help him."

"He's sorry for what he did, alright? He's sorry for everything!" I begin raising my voice as tears well up in my eyes. "He said that it's for the best that he's gone. I think he is trying to commit suicide."

"He would never commit suicide unless his life wasn't worth living." May says, sitting up.

"Would he do it if he thought the girl that he loves will be better off without him?" I ask, looking at the floor.

"He truly loves you, doesn't he?" Star asks standing and coming up to my side. I nod my head, unable to look up at my brother.

"And I love him." I mumble.

"How can you love a lying fucking bastard, like him?!" Cameron shouts. I flinch and take a couple steps away from him. "Seriously, how can you say that? He is only using you to get to May, remember?! He doesn't really love you. He just says he does, but he doesn't. He's-"

"SHUT UP!" I yell, glaring at him through my tears. "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!! HE DOES LOVE ME AND I LOVE HIM!!!" I pause, taking a deep breath. "I wish I never came here. I wish I never met any of you, including Alex. I wish....I wish I was back with my dad, he was always in my life and not gone all the time." I turn and quickly walk up stairs and back to my room to cry.