My Older Brother's Best Friend... Wait What Older Brother?! -Chapter 24

Hey to all my fantastic fans & readers,

I know its been longer than a month since I last uploaded and I am very sorry about that. It was hard for me to write for a litle while because my -now ex- boyfriend always wanted to hang out with me, but he's gone from my life now so I'm able to upload. So here is Chapter 24 of "My Older Brother's Best Friend..."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

My Older Brother's Best Friend... Wait What Older Brother?! -Chapter 24

Recap of Last Chapter:

-Alex's Point of View

"Anna Seren Stainer," I say smiling and looking down at my baby girl. Our baby girl.

"I love it." She saids, leaning her head against my chest. I pull her closer and wrap my arms around her and Anna. Holding MY two girls in my arms.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

-Cameron's Point of View

*2 months later*

I run my hands through my hair and sigh heavily as I try and get the surprizing, yet exciting, news to sink into my brain. Star looks down at the floor and mumbles, "I know you don't stay in relationships for long, so I'm guessing this is the end of ours. I'll give the baby up for adoption. Goodbye Cameron." She gets up to leave, but I grab her wrist before she can walk away.

"I never stayed in a real relationship before because I never was with the right girl. And now that I am with her, I don't want to lose her. I don't want someone else raising my baby either." I say, standing up and holding her hands in mine. "I love you, Star. And I love our baby. I swear I will give you and our baby the best lift that I possibly can." I say. Tears start to fall from her face. I wipe them away with my thumb and pull her close to me.

"But what about your football scholarship? You might lose it because of me and I don't want that to happen." She cries. I put my hands on her shoulders and push her away gently so that I can see her face. I put one hand under her chin and move her head up to look at me.

"Collage isn't important to me anymore. You and our child are the two most important things to me. Once I graduate, I can take online classes for collage. I want to be here for you and the baby." I explian.

"But you have a scholarship. You need to go to a real collage." She states.

"I don't want to go. I want to be with you and not be a thousand miles away." I say. "And there's nothing you can say or do that will get me to change my mind." I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her into a hug.

"I love you, Cameron." She mutters into my chest.

"I love you too, Star." I mumble into her neck.

-Scarlet's Point of View

*in her bedroom*

I close my eyes and snuggle back up to Alex in bed. He wraps his arms around me and kisses the top of my head. Just as I begin drifting off to sleep, Anna starts crying again. I sigh heavily and start to get back off my bed, but Alex pulls me back down. "I've got her." He whispers into my ear then gets off the bed and walks over to Anna's play pin. I watch as he picks her up, resting her against his chest.

Instandly Anna quits crying and rests her head on Alex's shoulder, grabbing a hold of his shirt in her tiny, little hand. "She's such a daddy's girl." I mutter to myself, smiling as Alex comes back over to the bed with Anna. He lays down and wraps his free arm around me.

"Don't worry, she isn't my only girl." He states. I look up at him confused and find him smiling at me. "I've got only two girls, that being Anna and you."

"I'm glad." I smile, resting my head on his other shoulder and gently rub Anna's back with my hand.

"Me too." He whispers.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Feedback?

Sorry it's short. Oh and just a heads up, this story is almost finished. There might be one or two more chapters but not more then that. I'll upload soon and since spring break (for me) is almost here, I will be able to upload during then. Anyways.......................

Byebyezzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Rayna