My Older Brother's Best Friend... Wait What Older Brother?! -Chapter 9

Hey my fans, my readers, & my internet-ers,

Here is chapter 9 of 'My Older Brother's Best Friend... Wait What Older Brother?!'. I'm sorry about not uploading this yesterday. To tell you the truth, I only had gotten not even a page on open office (word document) typed up. But today, my head basiclly exploded with a great idea for the rest of this chapter. I hope you enjoy.

My Older Brother's Best Friend... Wait What Older Brother?! -Chapter 9

Recap of Last Chapter:

-May's Point of View

But the next thing I know, I don't feel Drake's body against mine. I open my eyes to find Alex on top of Drake on the ground, punching the shit out of him. "LEAVE.....MY......GIRL....FRIEND.....ALONE!!!!" Alex spat, with so much venom coming from every word, as he punched Drake in the head.

-May's Point of View

===Dream ends===

"GET OFF OF HIM! LEAVE HIM ALONE!! STOP IT!!!" I yell trying to sit up, but notice someone holding me down. I open my eyes to see that I'm in my living room and not at school. Okay, whew, just a dream.

"May, what's wrong?!" my older brother, Cameron, asks with a worried/confused look on his face. Alex and Scarlet are right behind him with the same look on their faces. I look to my right and see that Drake was the one that was holding me down. Thanks to him, I would have fallen onto the floor if he didn't hold me still.

"Nothing...sorry, bad dream." I say with a small grin. Everyone continues to have worried looks on their faces, so I gave them a reassuring smile, well that's what I was hoping to do. Cameron and Alex nod their head and return back to the kitchen. Scarlet stares at me, as if she can see that I'm hiding something. "Later Scar" I say, meaning that I'll tell her about my dream later. She nods her head and also goes back to the kitchen.

"Are you sure your okay?" Drake asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say with a smile. He still looks as if he doesn't believe me, so I decide to change the subject fast. "Ooh, what smells good?" I get up from his lap and hurry into the kitchen to see food and drinks covering the island counter.

"Breakfast!!! DUH!!!" Scarlet states the obvious. We start laughing as the guys start digging into the food.

"Hey, what happened to 'ladies first'?" I ask as they fill their plates full of food.

"Well you were taking to long and we're hungry." Cameron states rubbing his stomach and laughing.

"Just save some for us, okay?" Scarlet implies as she hands me a cup of hot chocolate. I smile a 'thanks' to her as she takes a sip from her cup of hot chocolate too.

"Mhmmm" is all the guys mumble as they continue to stuff their mouths with food.

===Later after breakfast===

"Cam Cam?" Scarlet calls out from her room.

"Yeah?" Cameron yells back.

"When are you having your party?" she asks as she comes down the stairs.

"Today." he states.

"What?! I thought it was in a few days!" she freaks.

"Nope, it's tonight starting at 9:30. Don't forget to wear your Halloween costume." he states. Scarlet sighs as she heads back upstairs, but I hurry over to her.

"Wait up Scar." I say as I get to her side. We start making our way up stairs, but Cameron stops us before we can get to Scarlet's room.

"Hey girls, can you text Star for me?" he asks coming to the bottom of the steps.