Chapter 11

(^ Tino)
Confusion

The girls, Delilah, Emily, Rachel, Kim, and Leah stayed true to their word and took me to the beach. They said it was a beautiful place. They did ruin my beauty sleep though, but I really can't wait to see it.

What if I run into Seth? Was he any better? I know he's a wolf and they heal fast, but I don't like that I hurt him. The guilt is eating at me.

They made me wear a bikini, but I wore a pair of shorts over the bottom. There could be guys at the beach. The only thing with the top is that it showed off my belly, which means my scar was showing. Nope I don't care if my fat hangs out. It's more of my scar. I don't want people to start talking.

We pulled up to the parking lot and piled out. "Cmon!" Kim said pulling me. I groaned and dragged my feet behind her.

Delilah ran up and pulled my other arm. I groaned again. They finally got me down there. That's when I realized the wolf pack is down there. I froze, but Leah came up behind me and shoved me forward.

I saw Seth with Embry, Jake, and Mikah. I looked at Delilah. She nodded. Kim let go and ran to Jared. I walked over to where Seth was sitting. Guilt was still eating at me. Seth had this sad look on his face. He had a small wrap around his shoulder and ribs. I bit my lip and walked over to them.

Every step I took felt like my feet were stone. Maybe he hates me now. I hope not, but I understand if he does. I sighed and walked up to them. They all looked at me. "Uh...can I talk to you Seth?" He looked surprised, but got up. I felt kind of weird in front of him in my bikini top and shorts.

Mikah raised his eyebrows at my clothing choice, but I ignored him. Me and Seth walked a little bit down the beach. We were both silent. I sighed. "I'm really sorry." I said in a rush. "I didn't mean to hurt you in any way. I didn't think I would. Even then it wasn't right what I did. I understand if you hate me though."

He looked confused. "Why would I hate you for?"

I blinked. "Because I threw you into a tree, and I was a real bitch to you." I sighed. "And I kept denying you. I know that I'm your imprint now." I bit my lip. "And I know that your my mate."

He blinked. And a smile stretched across his face. He picked me up and spun me around. I gasped in surprise, and hugged him. He kept the wide smile on his face. "So you accept me?"

I smiled down at him and nodded. He hugged me close. I hugged him a little hesitantly. He wasn't mad? Good. He also accepts my love.

I sighed and buried my head in his shoulder and breathed him in. I finally got him. My wolf mate.

I herd a bunch of awws and groaned. Damn it. They saw that little moment. I herd Seth chuckle and looked up at him. He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead.

Seth POV.
Day before

I groaned as Carlisle wrapped my shoulder. "She's sorry...and she feels bad about it." Her brother said. I looked at him and sighed.

"I'm not sure. She hates me a lot." I said and winced.

Ian shook his head. "No, she regrets that she hurt anyone. She doesn't like hurting people." He told me.

"All done. Just get home and rest." Carlisle told me. I nodded and climbed to my feet.

"She'll apologize by tomorrow at the latest. You'll have a chance anyways." Ian said and left.

I got up and went walking into the woods. I walked all the way back to the house. The guys must have been busy...either way I'm glad to be alone.

I don't really blame her for doing that. I'm not mad at her either. Maybe she was going through some personal problems, I just wish that she would trust me. I really just want to be there for her and listen to her.