Chapter 10

(^ Leona)
Accepting and slumber parties

Niana's POV

I sat there in a daze. Not to long ago did the incident happen, but the girls wanted to have a slumber party. I didn't do slumber parties, but they bribed me. I was worried about him though. They made me stay.
So I sat there waiting for the girls. I had a lot of things thrown my way. Especially with the whole Seth thing. I was still mad at him, but he didn't deserve to get hurt like that.
I shouldn't have lost it. Now he was hurt. And I was the one who hurt him. But why the hell do I feel guilty for? He's the one who had made me feel like I could actually have a mate.
I don't know. Maybe I am doing this wrong...but I hope that bitch doesn't come. I hate her so much.
She makes me feel like I'm beneath her. She's really not that pretty especially to be acting all high class.
Whatever. Not going to let her ruin this...although I probably already did. No one will like me after I tossed Seth into that tree. Wait. Damn it. Why do I want them to like me? I don't even like me. Son of a bitch. These freaking feelings. Why must I go soft when I find my mate? Why must I-no. What did I say?
My mate? I found my mate... I smiled. My mate. Seth is my mate. That sounded right. It also felt right.
Yes. I have found my mate. He didn't lie to me. He would never lie to me. D-does this mean he loves me?
I smiled wide now. "What are you happy about?" I looked up with a start. When did they get here?
I tried to lose the smile, but to no avail. "Nothing. Just excited."
"About what?" Leah asked. She didn't look mad about her brother. I just shrugged.
Esme walked in then. "It's all fine guys. Seth it awake and is doing fine."
I sighed in relief. That was amazing news. The girls looked at me. They looked a little happy. It's ok I'm happy too.
I looked up at everyone. There's Kim, Leah, Rachel, Rosalie, Alice, Bella, Nessie, Lily, Esme, Emily, Leona and Delilah. Good. No bitch.
The girls all sat down in the living room. They pulled out snacks and decided to give each other manacures. I just sat there lost in thought.
Seth Clearwater was my mate. And I was his imprint. And I was such a bitch to him. Then I threw him into a tree. Oh god. What if he hates me now...? What will I do then?
"Niana!" I looked up at the other. "Are you ok?" Dell asked. I nodded and forced a smile.
Alice decided to speak up. "Let's play truth or dare."
I bit my lip and we all sat in a circle. I never been to a sleepover, but this is what people do when they have sleepovers right?
"Ok, truth or dare?" Rachel asked Kim.
"Truth." She said. And so it began. I watched as they all began there little game. So many dares were given and secrets were spilled. It went on like this for hours. Then I picked truth.
"How do you feel about Seth?" I blushed.
"Um.... Seth? Well I guess that I would say that I like him... I guess. I've come to realize that he wasn't lying. And I regret that I hurt him today." I shrugged.
They all smiled at me and moved on with the games. I really need to apologize to him tomorrow.
Then somewhere in there we ended up playing just dance. Me and Delilah danced to all about that bass. I had so much fun and I didn't have a problem with making other friends. I enjoy having other people's opinion on things. I had an amazing time and the girls were gonna show me the beach tomorrow.

________________________________
Sorry this is short. I don't know about slumber parties or girly stuff. This was more of an insight.
Hehe I got a message saying I qualify for the Watty's 2015! Yay I'm going out for it. Not to figure out how to do it... #Wattys2015