Chapter 13

(^ Miles)
Hostage

I felt so numb. I couldn't feel anything. I drifted into oblivion. She was gone. I couldn't do anything for her now. I felt my heart breaking just thinking about her in there grasp.  I had to help her, but I didn't know where she was.

"Seth..." I herd distantly. I couldn't focus on them though. My beautiful mate was gone...I couldn't protect her...I was a failure.

Her beautiful face filled my mind. The way she would have that small smile...the way she would talk to me with those wide brown eyes. Her long hair on my arm...her beautiful face in general.

I couldn't protect her. She was gone. Rogues had her. She could be hurt and crying right now. I couldn't be there for her though.

"Seth...get...not hel..ng.." I blinked a little, but didn't focus. The rain still fell in my eyes. I was numb. Couldn't feel anything.

They can't have her they might hurt her...torture her...hurt her. I stared at the wall in front of me. Nothing going to help me. Nothing at all.

"Seth!!..." I still didn't focus. A light sting hurt my cheek, but I wasn't sure what it was. I ignored it. Nothing could bring me back.

"SETH!" Something hit my face harder. I blinked and winced. What the hell? I felt blood drip down my face. The hell? What's going on? I can't remember. "Seth..." I looked up at my sister. The others stood behind her.

A pain suddenly filled my stomach. I hunched over and cried out. "Seth what's wrong?" I couldn't talk as I hunched over in pain.

"It's not him. It's the bond. They have her...so they probably are hurt her." They explained. No not hurting her. She doesn't deserve this.

She was innocent. Why would they want to hurt her. I felt my eyes stinging and blinked as the pain turned into a dull throb. I have to get her back.

Niana's POV

I woke up. My head was pounding and everything hurt. It was dark, and I couldn't see anything. My face felt like it was split in two.

My mind was racing. Where was everyone? My brother? The wolves? I blinked and tried to move, but a strangled cry left my lips.

"I wouldn't move if I were you." A deep voice growled from in the darkness. I squinted, but still didn't see anything.

"Your strapped down. Chains are laced with Kokai cookei. It stings like a bitch, so I wouldn't move to much...not if you don't want any of that to get into the wounds. It will hurt more and kill you. I can't have you dead just yet." The voice said. It sounded familiar, but was more butch, and rusty? No gravely.

"Go fuck yourself!" I yelled at the shadow. Suddenly something was jammed against my stomach. I bit my lip, and tried not to cry out. Show no weakness.

"When my mate talks to you, you address him with respect." A woman's voice said.

"Now now. We don't need to hurt the girl. Just teach her a lesson or two." He said. Just then he stepped into the light. My breath caught. It was him. "I will enjoy this so much." Tristan said.

He walked up to the girl and took the knife she had stabbed me with. He twirled it around in his hands. "You know. I thought you would be happy to see me. I mean cmon," he held his arms up and motioned to his body. "I am alive and safe. Aren't you happy?" He pouted.

"Your a monster. You killed innocent people!" I growled and he let out a sadistic laugh.

"Oh look at you. Still trying to play the hero. Well guess what?" He moved toward me and grabbed my hair and yanked my head back. "Your just as bad as the company you keep." He traced my skin with the knife. He cut me slightly, and I felt blood sliding down my cheek. "You already found your mate?" He whispered sniffing my neck. "I can smell it. Smell him. Don't worry... I won't kill him.. Just slowly torture him and make him watch you die. He's a wolf right?" He laughed. "Don't worry. I'll find out." He flipped the knife and yanked my head back. I felt the knife yank through my hair. Herd it cut through it.

I gasped. The girl let out a laugh and clapped. He stepped back with a handful of my hair. he pulled out a bag and shoved the hair into the bag.

"I want them to find us. I want them all to see you when I slit your throat." He let out a sadistic laugh. "Hope you enjoy it here. You will be here for a little while."

The blonde haired girl moved in front of me and slapped me hard against the face. My head snapped back and I could taste the blood in my mouth. "You should get this looked at." She motioned to the sores on my arm from the flower. "They look bad." She laughed and ran out of the room.

I hope that my brother's and Seth are ok. They didn't need to be put through this. Or watch me die.

Seth's POV

I blinked as the pain in my mouth went away. My skin itched, and my head was hurting so bad.

We were sitting in the house and waiting for the guys to make a plan. I just wanted to attack. No plan at all. I don't need a plan. I just want her back.

"We have to hurry." Tino said. "The longer we wait the more they could hurt her."

I listened as the rain hit the roof. It was raining pretty hard, and we were all in the living room. They were trying to see if Alice can see where she is. No such luck though.

I felt my eyes droop, but I shook away the exhaustion. "Seth,"  I looked up to see Sam and the guys starting at me.

"Go get some sleep upstairs." Blaze nodded and motioned to the stairs.

I shook my head, but why upstairs. I went up the stairs, and into a random room. It smelled like her. I threw myself down and fell asleep with her smell surrounding me.

Feels short to me. Sorry for not updating in so long!