Chapter 12

(^ Chad)
Taken

Me and Seth were ok now. Everything was fine. We had all had fun down at the beach. We played around in the water cliff dived and even played games. Then we had went to play some fun water games. Like Marco polo and we had a chicken fight.

I had decided to show them my cool water trick. The little girl, Claire, enjoyed it. I can't believe how fun this day was. But as most great days go. They have to end. Mikah and I had went home together. He had teased me and I had teased him.

I was so much happier now that we were together. I tried to focus on the good as my brother's talked while we ate. All in all it was great. Then came the unwanted topic.

"We're hunting with the other tomorrow." Ian said.

I groaned as did everyone else. "Why do we have to hunt with them? Why can't Nia do what she did last time?" Tino asked. I nodded. I wanted to hunt with Seth and the pack.

"No, because we have to at least try and get along with them. It might be over after this with them, but the council has to believe we are working together." He explained. I grimaced but nodded. The council will not believe if we keep avoiding them. I can't keep placing fake scenarios in there minds.

"Alright. We hunt with them tomorrow and pretend that Todd is in charge." I agreed warily. Life sucks sometimes. We went back to different topics and I went to my room.

**************
Dream.

I was walking on the beach. My feet dug into the sand. The forest behind me rustled as the wind blew in it. My hair blew in the breeze. I let out a huff of air as my feet touched the cold water.

I was alone. My brother no where in sight, just me by the ocean. Suddenly the wind blew faster and I was deeper in the water.

I was panting as if I had ran for hours. I kicked my feet and arms to keep me up, but something grabbed my legs. I gasped as I was pulled under the water.

I kicked at the invisible force and tried my hardest to get my foot loose. I looked down at the floor and what I saw stopped my fighting.

Dead bodies lay at the bottom of the ocean. So many familiar bodies. So many innocent people that had been killed by our kind.