Chapter 1

(^Mia)
The problem

Seth's Pov.

I was walking up to Emily's house with the guys behind me. All of the newer guys. There was like sixteen of us now. Yeah alot, and most of them were young...them not me. I'm grown and fast.

We walked into the house and saw the guys imprints inside. Paul was with Rachel, Jared with Kim, Sam with Emily, Quil was with Claire, and Jacob was probably with Renesmee at the Cullen's.

I looked around for Leah, but didn't see her. She's been acting weird lately. A lot nicer. I kinda like it, but I was wondering who it was that was making her act ... all happy.

"Hey Seth where is Leah?" Collin asked me.

I shrugged, "Not sure. Probably at home..." I trailed off unsure of the answer. "She's been acting weird all day. I haven't seen her like that in a while."

"Will she be here in time for lun-" a loud howl cut off Emily. It was Jake. Me, Quil, and Embry ran out if the backdoor. I hid in some bushes and shifted, then I was off.

That's when I heard all the chaos. Jake and Leah were already shifted. Run guys. We have a problem. I heard Jake growl at us. I spend up and thought of a lot of bad things that could have happened.

Was Nessie, Renesmee's nickname, alright? Did one of the Cullen's get killed? Was Bella alright? Was someone dead? Was Leah hurt? Did something happen to someone?

Embry and Quil growled at all if those thoughts. I caught glimpses of Mia, my best friend, and Embry's imprint. Mostly arguing over some pack stuff. The image was gone fast.

Jake started talking, obviously trying to change the subject. It's nothing like that Seth. We just have....complications.

I got an image of Leah, and some guy. Who was he? She blocked the image fast. Why was she trying to hide him? It's none of your business Seth. I herd Leah growl. I growled back.

We finally reached where they were. And I skidded to a halt. Why were we called then if it's none of my business?, I growled out.

It is his business, Leah. Jake said and I sighed, waiting for them to explain. Leah had imprinted on someone.

And...., Quil asked.

Leah sighed, I imprinted on someone who isn't like us, or human. He's a cat shifter.

We looked at each other and laughed...or coughed. I'm not sure how we sound while we laugh in our wolf form.

She glared at us. Just meet me at the beach. With everyone.

She took off running in the opposite direction. We all headed back to Sam's house. You think she was serious?

I growled, What my sister can't imprint.
Not that, Embry said. He meant about the cat shifter.
We're wolf shifters. I pointed out. They both stayed silent. So did Jake who was ahead of us.

I grumbled at the thought of my sister and her imprint. Why didn't she tell me? I winced at the thought. Don't get me wrong, I want my sister to be happy, but I don't know how I'm gonna deal with a guy like that. What if he causes problems?

It'll be alright Seth, Jake said. I just nodded. We finally arrived at the house. I hid behind some tree's and changed back.

I was still grumbling as we went into the house. The guy's looked at me weird. "What's wrong, kid?" Paul asked. That just made me more mad.