Chapter 4

(^Todd)
A Minor Setback

Niana's Pov

     We had already boarded the plane. I didn't like planes. Especially cause they were high up in the fucking sky. And scary movies. So I took some pm pills so I could fall asleep. I plan to sleep the whole flight. And I did...until we landed. It was time to get off this death trap.

    I sighed as people got off the plane. My body was stiff from sitting here all night.

     They let us off the plane and I rushed out. As soon as we were outside, I fell to my knees and kissed the floor. "Sweet land." I glared at anyone who looked at me weird. Pretty soon Blaze was beside me. "I am never flying again. Next time I run."

       "Yeah good luck with that, Nia." He wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "Let's get a move on, the little monster and Leona are ready for the new house."

      The guy's ( i.e. Todd, Gerard, Miles, Chad, and Misha)were staying staying in a hotel in Seattle. We will be staying in a house in Forks. Why? Well we will be living here for a while. Need to keep the rogues this way in check.

     We went to the car. We had two cars and we separated. We went to the little house that we bought. Well not really little. It was a three story glass and wood house. It was orange and so awesome.

         Lily was leaning on me as we pulled up in front of the house. It was so beautiful. I grinned at the house. "Lily. C'mon, let's go explore the house, and claim the second biggest rooms." Lily, my six year old sister, smiled and nodded.

      We jumped out of the car and ran into the house. We found the 2 seconds biggest rooms and claimed them. Then we took off running through the house...We find the basement and made it the dance room...It had wooden floors and mirrors on a wall. Like a ballet studio.

       We were setting everything up when it was finally time for dinner. We ran out the room and up the stairs.

        When we got there, it was pizza. Boo yeah. I love pizza. We sat around eating when we got the message. It was time to meet up with Mikah. Good. That way I can give him a piece of my mind....Why did he want us to meet him in the woods?

_________________________________________

       Me and my brothers were waiting on the edge of the woods for Todd and the other's. We told them where to meet us and gave them directions to the place.

          Pretty soon I saw there rental car pull in to the little clearing. "Where is he?" Todd asked.

          "We have to meet them in woods." Ian told him.

           "Ok. Then let's go." Todd said while he walked behind some bushes. Everyone went behind some tree's. I did to and shifted. Then we were off.

         I huffed as I ran after all of the other's. My mind was racing. Why did we have to meet them in the woods?

         I growled as I pushed myself faster. I was soon next to Ian. He looked at me sideways and I looked forward. My nails dug into the earth. I made sure to stay behind Todd. He was the leader.

        I huffed and pretended that I needed to try and keep up. Todd noticed. Don't push yourself. He thought to me. I nodded and dropped back a little.

          I herd heartbeats in the distance. More than one. Todd growled and pushed himself more forward.

      I glared as we ran forward. The fuck was his problem. I'm not sure, but I'm gonna find out. No, I herd Ian growl at me.