Chapter 7

(^ Lily)
Searching and unanswered questions

Niana's Pov
I woke up to the guys loud voices. Ugh. I can never sleep in. Not even once. I climbed to my feet and went to the bathroom. Finally.
I can't believe I told him all about my problems. How embarrassing... but it was amazing to know that he would listen to my problems.
I pulled on some basketball shorts, and a T-shirt and went dish the stairs. My stomach grumbled reminding me that I didn't eat last night.
I entered the kitchen where all the guys were. There was food on the table. I saw them all look at me. I ignored that and sat down. They all continued to watch me. "What?" I snapped at them.
"You wake up early to see your boyfriend?" I growled at them. "I wonder if lover boy did the same." I grumbled and ate my food. What was Seth doing?

Seth's Pov

I groaned as the light streamed in through my window. Today is hunting day. Just as I was about to doze off Leah came in and started talking. "Get up Seth. Sam wants us to head over to the shifters house." I groaned. You could hear the smirk in her voice. "You get to see Niana."

I opened my eyes fast. She snickered and walked out. "Or see your precious Mikah." I herd her growl at me and smirked.

I sighed and climbed out of bed. I grabbed some shorts and a t-shirt, then headed down stairs.

There was some food on the table. I grabbed some toast and headed out into the woods. I yawned and took off running towards Emily's house.

Sam was outside with some of the other guys. I gave another yawn and stopped next to Jacob. "Took you long enough Seth. I thought you would have been in a rush. Especially to see your imprint." The guys all laughed.

I glared at the, then looked at the for an angry blush spreading across my face. "Guys leave Seth alone. We have other things to worry about." Sam ordered.

Le time skip. Just a wittle one.

We all met up in the clearing behind Niana's house. When we entered she was in her tiger form. There were others in the clearing. Probably the other pack. They didn't look up, they just stared at Niana. They kind of swayed. I looked at her and saw her eyes dilated. She still looked beautiful in her cat form.

Seth, focus. I herd Jake say. The guys snickered. I ducked my head, but still looked over at her. The other big cats turned and left the clearing.

Ni shook her head and looked over at us. A grin spread across her tiger face. She jogged over and stopped a few paces in front of us.

She looked at be then at the others. Where did you send them?, I asked her, but I blushed realizing she couldn't hear me.

I sent them down south to 'search' for the rogues. Were splitting up. I herd her say. I jumped back in confusion. A light growl left and I realized she was laughing at me.

I suck my tongue out at her and she laughed more. I smiled. Her laugh was beautiful. I couldn't believe she was my imprint.

She cocked her head at me. Why are you staring at me?

I shook my head. Uh, I wasn't staring at you. I was, uh, staring into space...sorry.

The guys all laughed. She looked at them weird, but turned back to me. She slowly walked up to me and stopped in front of me. She was as tall as me, so she was staring me in the eye.

Niana's Pov.

I was just a few inches away from Seth. His smell was intoxicating. I leaned forward and licked the side of his muzzle. He jerked back. I giggled. Thanks for last night Seth. I really appreciate what you did, and I'm sorry for the way I was acting. I turned around and ran into the forest with a bfollowed still can't believe I had cried in front of him.

I ran into Ian out there. Can I ask you something?

Sure. He said as he sniffed the floor.

I hesitated. Did, uh, do you ever...you know..get the feeling that you miss someone? Or your missing something. Like there's someone you miss someone really close to you? I blushed, never mind.

I turned and was about to walk away. That intoxicating smell that sooth's you...?

I stopped. Yeah. How did you know? What's it called? Something from yesterday came back to me. What's imprinting?

He glanced at me and looked away. That...-

Ian! We're all set. I herd Blaze shout to us. I looked up and herd Ian mumbling. It sounded like 'thank god' or something. He took off and I growled. He'll answer them later.

As I was headed back a new scent filled my lungs. It was a little fresh. I opened my eyes. Tristan. I brushed as I turned to look in the direction it came from.

My heart beat a little faster, but it hurt. He left me, alone, and worried about him. My eyes narrowed. I let a low growl escape my lips and took off running.

I herd all of them yelling at me, but I ignored them. I followed his scent all the way to a little river, and jumped over. I followed it up into the mountains, but stopped. A distant cry was herd, and I followed the sound.
I soon entered a clearing with a bunch of cat-shifters. All low rank. They were surrounding a child no older than Lily. I felt my body shifting again. I was so mad. I felt my legs and bones stretching wider.
It's been years since I was in my lion form. I hissed in pain as all my bones and body stretched out. Oh crap. It hurts.
As soon as my body stopped hurting I looked up. My body was bigger and my vision was stronger.
I snarled and leaped out of the tree's. The other cats looked surprised. I would be too. There has never been any female cat lions. I jumped onto the first cat. The others turned tail and ran, leaving behind a bob cat and the child. He was crying. I could smell hook from here. He was a human.
I herd the bushes rustle, and let the bob cat go. The others took my spot. I didn't take my eyes off the boy as I walked towers walked toward him. He looked scared, and I crawled toward him on my belly. He sniffled and I stopped a good distance away from him.
Poor kid. He needed somebody. I whimpered and crawled closer to him. He stayed frozen as my fur rubbed against him. I stated up at him and he stared at me. I hit his hand softly with my snout. He sniffled and raised his hand to touch my nose.
I purred and leaned against him. He giggled and hugged me. I stood when I her a snap in the distance. A growl escaped my lips. The boy whimpered. I motioned to my back. He hesitated and climbed on my back. I made sure he was situated before I took off running.
Get him to the house. I herd Ian say. I grunted and took off running full speed. I panted and felt him dog hid fingers into my fur. I sniffed and slowed down as I neared the house. It was all good. Came to a stop in front of the house and saw Leona come outside. The boy with black hair climbed off my back. I saw Leona run up to him.
I went beyond the trees and changed back into my normal self. As soon as I put my clothes on I walked into the house to meet the house guest and wait for the boys... and my answers.
_______________________________________

Sorry guys for not updating in so long. I didn't have my phone and no WiFi, but I finally got this done.