Try And Stop Me| Synopsis| Content Warning

Taylor Larson has reached her breaking point. She thought she couldn't do anything about Talia's death, but she was dead wrong. After her little stunt with the cop investigating Lucas' disapperance and after Talia's case has gone cold, she decides to take matters into her own hands; she'd track down Lucas and his little friend herself, and bring justice to her dead girlfriend the only way she sees fit.

She was going to kill them.

Getting into the killing game isn't hard -if you have the heart to kill. Taylor bounces from place to place, country to country, scouring the earth for her targets, picking up some street credit along the way by cleaning up the world one abusive son of a bitch at a time.

Her only message? Try And Stop Me.

WARNING: This is a sequel to Stop Me If You've Heard This One Before (Abbreviated SMIYHTOB). If you haven't read that story, the roadwork for this story might be confusing, but you don't have to read that one only because this is a completely different genre, almost.

There will be death in this story, quite a lot of it. Morals will be thrown out of the window as well and what seems wrong in this story is still probably wrong, but let's pretend there is justification. The language will be vulgar and there may be references and/or actual sex, so if all of this isn't for you, don't continue.