Chapter 3

We stand there in silence. What was that? Why did i let that happen? What is wrong with me? I feel disgusted by myself. I am not that kind of a girl who just let some random stranger kiss her in an elevator. This was just wrong.

So yeah, i just stand there. My heart bouncing, my insides burning. Shame? Wanting? I think it's both, and i am more ashamed of myself.

The elevator stops at the top floor. The doors open and Timothy pulls out a white handkerchief which at the bottom left corner has two initials. T&K. Timothy is the one for sure. But K? I don't know, and swipes off my lipstick from his lips.

"Who's the K?" i ask him and he sighs.

"Come." he says softly without answering my question.

We step out of the elevator and the smell overwhelms me. It smells like cinnamon, rose, and..lilac. There is a huge white, rather fluffy carpet in the huge waiting room. A dark brown reception with a lot of papers and a PC screen is there, but no one is behind it. The walls are from brick, they remind me of house you are most likely to see in a snowy mountain. Well known paintings are hunging in each wall, expect from the wall in our left. Actually there is no wall there. Just a huge window, and the view from here is outstanding. Ahead of us are two heavy wooden doors with abstract carved lines, making a nice patern.

"Baby!" a woman shouts and collapses into Timothy's arms. I look at him, my eyes ready to pop out of my head. Who is she? Why is he hugging her and smiling?

She is blond. What is the matter with all the blond people in this world? She is really pale and tall. Almost as tall as he is. And she is wearing black leather stretching pants, sugar brown Ugg boots. God i hate Ugg boots. And a white woolen turtle neck shirt.

"Kate..." he says warning her softly, "...we have company."

She then proceeds to lower her arms to his waist, and now she is kissing him on his lips. And yeah, i just stand there staring.

He is responding and i am about to punch them both. He grabs her hair, like he did with me. Oh that asshole! He lowers his other hand to her waist,and he pulls her to him. A moan escapes her lips. I can't stand this anymore. I pretend to cough and she turns to look at me.

She is majestic. Green bright eyes. Not like my foggy ones. Red chick-bones to die for. Full red lips like Angelina Jolie. Well, she is too a beautiful angel.

"What do we have here Tim?" she asks him, not getting her eyes off me nor leaving his hug.

"She is the company i told you about before you assaulted me baby. She is Katarina Conor and she will be your helper." He says smiling at me. Did he just call her baby?! Is she the K?

"Aww, my hubby bought me a little bitch!" she says clapping.

"You said WHAT now?" i scream at her.

"Oh! She bites! You need training little dog." she smirks at me? Is she sane?

"Kate please. Katarina, a word please?" he says and extend his arm to follow him. He stands by the huge ass window and she goes behind the reception.

"Look, I'm sorry. She is always like that. It is just the way she talks. You need the job? You have to endure it." he says as soon as i am beside him. I look at him furious. Shooting fireballs from my eyes.

"No i am sorry. I need this job but not that much to let your wife calling me her bitch. Are you serious? And what the fuck? You are married?" i hiss at him.

"Easy now. I have to remember you that you have a 3 year contract with my company. And according to paragraph 6 in page 27 if you break that contract you have to pay me 34.000 dollars. So you better stick with us." he says calmly.

"I didn't get to page fucking 27. What kind of hiring contract has 27 pages in the first place? And why do i have to pay you that money if i leave?"

"Because. Every time i hire someone, i invest on them."

"That is bullshit."

"Mind your language. I will not repeat my self." he beams at me. Warm, caring. What is going on? How did i get myself into this?

"If you are married why did you do that to me?"

"You didn't like it?" he smirks.

"You didn't answer my question." i say looking at my fingers. Feeling ashamed because i did like it. And even now after all that, that hasn't changed the way i want him.

"I am your boss. It is your duty to answer me. Not mine to answer you. So answer me. Did you like what i did to you at the elevator?" he looks straight into my eyes. His eyes burning. Wanting to know.

I look over my shoulder. Looking at his... Wife. She is not paying attention to us. I am not even sure she remembers we are here.

He takes a step closer. Lowering his head so our eyes are in the same hight. I can feel his sweet breath on my face.

"Answer me!" he hisses.

"Yes. I liked it." i whisper looking at my feet.

"You liked what?" he pushes.

"Your kiss."

"What else?" he whispers. I don't answer. I feel dirty. His wife is over there jeez. "Did you liked it when my hand was all over your ass Katarina?" he says and i blush scarlet. "Answer me!" he hisses again, and i nod as a responce.

"Well," he giggles and stretches himself up, "i might as well do it again then kitty Kat." i look at him, my blood rushing hot through my veins, my heart aching. He smirks and walks away.

Jesus Christ! What was that? What is this? He's got me all wet and he didn't even touch me.. I am going to need new panties.

"Eh!" Kate shouts to me. "I am not going to do all the work. Come here you lazy ass!"