Chapter 11

I obey to his order in an instant. I want him. My legs are vibrating. How can he do that? 

I open his zipper and he pushes himself up so i can pull his pants down. I keep pushing them back to his ankles. He wears a neon orange designer boxer, his erection hard and big, right in front of him. He is obviously size medium to large. And i am not talking about clothes here. Wow i didn't notice yesterday... That is why his every thrust was a little painful. I lick my lips in the sighting.  

I look up at him and he grins at me, waiting to continue.  

Slowly i pull down his boxers and he pushes himself up again to make it easier for me to take them off. I pull them down to his ankles to join his pants. 

His is hanging freely right in front of me. His... thing... inches away from my face, from my mouth.  

I open my mouth to take a deep breath, he smells like coconut body lotion. 

"Oh for God's sake!" he shouts all British and i am more turned on than ever. 

He suddenly fists his both hands in my curls and pushes my head down. I resist because he's taken me by surprise but after two seconds i understand what he wants so i let go. 

My mouth opens wide to welcome him. At the first touch i feel something salty from the top of his... thing, but the amount of it is little so i swallow and it's gone. 

He pushes further more until he is half inside my mouth but he is suffocating me so i cough and he stops. My eyes got all watery from his push. A natural reaction to suffocation.  

I blink up at him, a few tears escape my eyes but i am not crying. Like i said, natural body reaction.  

"Oh yes baby.." he whispers, liking what he sees. 

I lower my eyes again,still having him in my mouth and i start to move my hand and my head. 

Up and down, up and down. Faster, slower, faster again. 

"Oh yes baby...Look at me!"  

I ignore him and keep going. He is moaning and groaning and his hips are staring to move according to my head. 

"I said look at me!" he shouts and pulls my hair hard so i moan loudly without pulling him out of me mouth. 

My eyes are locked with his while my head goes up and down and up and down. He fists his hands in my hair again and he is the one that now pulls me up an down. He is making me move in the speed he wants. 

"Oh baby, you sure now how to suck a dick." he says throwing his head back.  

My other hand go up to his hipbone to steady myself. My knees are staring to hurt. I seal my teeth with my lip and suck him harder. My tongue exploring every inch on his erection.. 

"Put it back in." he orders and i do as i am told.  

He stands up, still pulling my hair. 

"I am going to fuck your mouth. Stay still." 

I obey and stop moving. I look up at him and he pushes me back, his thing still in my mouth. We are going and going until my back hits the cold window. He pulls the drapes up. 

"I am going to fuck your mouth and everyone gets to see it." he says smiling. I attempt to let go but his hands are keeping me in place. I can't speak because he is still in my mouth. 

"Easy. I own you and i get to do whatever i want to do to you." he whispers. 

God! His words! It sure is not fine but it's so erotic. I press my legs together to make the feeling of an orgasm to fade. But it doesn't work. Jeez i am going to come and he haven't done anything to me. 

He turns me about 60 degrees so my arm and my thigh is now touching the window rather than my back. 

"Not much of a show if they can't see your face.. Well now they can at least see your profile."  

He pulls himself deep into my mouth but i stay still as he said. I cough and start to tear up but he doesn't mind.  

He goes deep, fast, faster. In and out in and out. Tears are running down my cheeks. 

"That's right Kitty Kat, feel me. Choke on me," he whispers with a groan escaping him. 

I put my hands on his hipbones and i look up at him moaning. He may be chocking me but this is so hot. There maybe be people on their widows with binoculars for all i care. He tastes better than a cake. I want him.  

"I am going to come in your mouth baby." he says and i moan in response. Yes, i want that. Please. 

After two fast and hard deep thrusts i feel the hot liquid filling my mouth. It's partly salty and partly sweet. I close my eyes and i moan welcoming his sweet undone. 

"Swallow it all baby. Till the last drop." he breaths panting. 

I throw my head back and with a moan i swallow it all.  

Then, when he hears me swallowing, he pulls himself out and pulls up his boxers leaving me kneeling in front of him. Tears running down my cheeks, i wipe them with my blouse. With his finger he raises my chin so i look at him. 

"It is nice to be chocked right? I told you that pain in sexual acts can be such a turn on." he smiles and i smile back. I regret nothing. "You are very talented on sucking dicks baby." 

"Thank you Mr. Davis." i answer him and stand up. I look at him shocked while he zips his fly. 

"Hey, what about me?" i complain pouting. 

"What about you?" he asks me confused. 

"You know.. What about my satisfaction?"  

"Oh baby, i just came. In your mouth. What more satisfactory than pleasing your man?" 

"What!?" no! This is not fair! Oh come on! It will be just a second! I am so wet for him."Please..." i plead. 

"Miss Conor, are you pleading me to fuck you?" he asks amused. 

"Yes." i admit in shame. 

"Say it." he orders with a crooked smile. 

"Please, will you fuck me?" i blush scarlet. He just stares at me grinning and nodding me to say it again. "Please Mr.Davis, please! Fuck me please." i throw my eyes to the floor.  

I need him. The need i feel for him inside me is out of this world. My whole body is shaking. I am getting more wet every second that passes. He is so beautiful with his -just-got-a-blowjob looks. 

"Well i am sorry baby but i have work to do. Thank you for that amazing sucking. I tell you again, it's like you were born for this. Now..." he says pointing to the exit. My eyes pop out of my skull. "Would you mind?" 

"This is so not fair!" i stomp my foot and leave is office.