Chapter 12

I go straight to the ladies room, grabbing my purse on the go. I push the first door frustrated. He is a whole different person when we are face to face. But i like both of his personalities. I don't know what he has but i can't say no to anything he says or asks.

I shut the door and pull down my leggings. I kick off my boots and remove my leggings completely. I have to get off my panties. They are so wet, it's uncomfortable. I sit on the toilet and start to pull them down.

Suddenly the door opens. I sit there with no pants and my panties to my knees. Timothy is looking at me from the opened door.

"What are you doing?"i ask him shocked.

"Right back at you." he says calmly.

"Well...." i hesitate but after a second eeeh what the hell.. "I was so wet it was uncomfortable, so i am getting rid of those." i say and i pull my panties off. I make them into a ball and i shove them down to my purse. He is still staring at me.

I get up and bend, in purpose, naked from the waist down, with my back to him, to get my boots. And it works.

"You will be the death of me." he moans and grabs me from my hips. He pushes me gently forward so he gets in the small space of the toilet with me. With his foot he kicks the door shut.

"What are you doing Mr.Davis? We are at the restroom."

"I am doing what you plead me to do. And don't worry, there is no one in the floor. I called them yesterday to give them the day off." he says panting, undoing his pants.

I turn my head to look at him. "What about your wife?" i ask him full of warry.

"If i was at your place Katarina, i would worry about what is going to penetrate me, not about what my fucker's wife is doing." he says all serious and thrusts into me.

I groan loudly screaming his name. "Timothy!"

"Yes thats right baby. Scream for me."

He goes in and out fast. Destroying everything in is pass. My hands are against the cold bathroom wall to steady myself. He is pounding behind me, going all the way in my vagina. His hands on my hips moving me with him. In and out in and out.

Then, his one hand leaves my hip and goes in front to my forgotten clitoris. He starts moving his finger in circles slowly, despite the speed his is thrusting inside me.

He pushes me farther down so my hands are now on the,closed, toilet seat and my behinds are arched up.

He is all inside me and it's kinda painful but it feels so good.

He removes both his hands and with one his grabs my hair pulling my head up, making my waist to arch more. With his other hand he is caressing my back, making me shiver.

"You like that don't you?" he asks me panting.

"Yes.. More.." i whisper, my breath heavy, panting from his pounding.

He slaps my behinds with all of his power and i scream. It hurts like a motherfucker but it's so sensual. He does it again, in the exact same spot and i scream again. And again and again.

It has really started to hurt but he doesn't stop.

"My hand mark is on here. Do you fell it?"

"Yes!" i moan. How can i not? Thirty hard slaps, with all his power, in the same spot on my cheek.

He pulls my hair up, making me stand. His hands on my waist, then up, cupping my breasts. His is pounding inside me, feeling me and my thighs are starting to vibrate.

"Are you coming baby?"

"Yes.. Faster.."

He does as he is told for once and goes in faster harder. He slams himself into me, hot, hard, unforgiving.

"Scream my name baby, give it to me."

His words are my undone, and i come around him in a full, intense, orgasm.

"Mr.Davis!" i scream his name and he keeps going making my orgasm go on and on and on. I feel him spreading his hot liquid in me and i panic... He is not wearing a condom is he?

After one minute he pulls out of me and stays still. I am still shaking grabbing his hands who are resting on my belly. He kisses the corner of my neck and takes a deep breath.

"i was not going to leave you like that. I was planning on fucking you. That was amazing." he says and i feel his smile.

"Indeed it was." i breath and i turn to face him. We are both naked from the waist down.

I throw my hands to his neck hugging him and he pulls me closer, his hands still on my waist.

"Haven't your parents learn you, to thank someone who pleases you?" he smiles.

"Thank you." i say all serious.

"Thank you what?" he pushes and now he is serious too.

I pout like a five year old. "Thank you for fucking me Mr.Davis. It was amazing." i smile at him.

"I... Like you." he admits shyly.

"Well, that is obvius." i joke looking at his thing. I am pleased to see that he is wearing a condom. He must have put it on when i left his office.

"No.." he says pulling my chin up with his finger so he can look straight into my eyes. "Sorry if i was rough but that is the way i like it. I like inflicting pain. It's my thing. I like fucking not love making. I didn't mean to disgrace you or make you feel bad about yourself in any way." he says his voice full of worry , like he is in pain. "I really like you, i am sorry." He goes on and he lowers his head and rest it on my breasts.

My heart hurts. I can't see him like that! I loved it. It was something i was not used to for sure but it was so sensual, so intense. I can get used to it.

"Mr. Davis. What happened to the <<i am yours?>>? You can do whatever you want to me."i smile at him, my finger playing with his soft bronze hair.

"But--" i cut him off.

"No! Stop! I loved every second if it..." i stop and take a step back to look at him. "I haven't done it that rough before but i loved it. I can get used to it. Please don't feel bad." i smile fondly at him. He seems to think about it and after one minute he smiles too, extending his arms so i go in there again to hug me. I am more than pleased to go so i throw my self to him and he giggles.

"How is your ass?" he asks

"It hurts a lot.." i admit shyly.

"Good." he sounds pleased. "Doesn't that pain turn you on?"

"It does actually. " i say and i blush scarlet.

Oh the cake!

"Umm.. Mr. Davis?" my voice full with hesitation. He pulls me out of his arms and looks at me puzzled. "Can i ask you something?"

"Anything." he frowns like it was already known that.

"I haven't got payed yet, and my brother wanted a chocolate cake... I promised my mother i would get a huge one. Can i borrow some money?'

"Your parents can't afford it?" oh shit! He is going to say no... Fuck! I feel so embarrassed.

"No Sir." i admit ashamed.

He looks down at me,lifting my chin up, making me look at him.

"Get dressed and go home. I will deliver one myself." he smiles.

"You are coming to my home?" i ask him an in my mind i pray the lord to answer yes.

"May i?"

"Ofcourse."

"Then i am coming to your place. Right after i shower." he winks.

Yes! Yes! He is coming to my place! Oh my God!

The it hit me,harder than his slaps on my behind. How am i going to introduce him?