Luna Academy: School for Vampires and Werewolves

"Welcome students! Vampires and werewolves! Welcome to Luna Academy! Where you can train and enhance your skills and abilities as a vampires and werewolves!"

* * *

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places and incidents are purely product of author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places and persons, living or dead are purely coincidental.

No part of this story may be used or reproduced in any manner without the permission from the author.

Plagiarism is a crime punishable by law.

Note: This story is not edited so, you will expect typographical and grammatical errors.

And this story is not your ordinary story, okay? This is very different and not ordinary. Naiiba ito, so 'wag magreklamo, k? Geh!

-Dessa

P.S. This is the first installment of Luna Trilogy. Prequel of this book is posted on my profile and still on-going. Updates are slow but don't 'ya worry because I'll finish that book before May. Thank you.

Book 1: LUNA ACADEMY: SCHOOL FOR VAMPIRES AND WEREWOLVES

Book 2: PARISH ACADEMY FOR SORCERER AND SORCERESS

(You can read it in any order. If you have time, share it with your friends and please vote and comment so that I will hear your insights about the story. I will gladly accept it. Thank you!)