Chapter 5

(^Ian)
Relax day

Niana Pov

I groaned as I woke up. I yawned and gave a stretch, but froze when I hit something. I looked up and saw Lily. She made a little 'ow' noise when I hit her.

"Lily? What are you doing in here?" I saw she was in her pajamas and sighed.

"I couldn't sleep so I came to your room. You didn't wake up when I called you so I climbed onto the bed." She said with a little smile.

"Ok well let's go get your bath ready. Mikah is bringing someone special." I said.

"Mikah is coming back?" She asked. I nodded she grinned widely and I laughed. "Hurry let's go."

I snorted and we went to her room. She pulled out a pink dress. "Let's dance while we wait for brother!"

"Only for a little while. Because you have to take a bath to get the stinky sweat off." I said. "But I have to go change. Meet you in the studio."

"Ok. Hurry." She went into the bathroom and changed. I snorted and shook my head. I threw on a sports bra, and stretchy pants. I decided to wears my sneakers. I yawned and walked down stairs.

The guy's were still in bed, except for Ian and Leona. Lily was eating real quick. I just got an Apple.

"Real quick gym session? I wanna make sure your not losing it." Ian said.

"But were going to dance." Lily pouted.

"This won't take long, Lil. Well be done in a bit." Ian promised her. She pouted when we left.

I grabbed the remote and pressed play on the radio and waited for the music to play. The devil in I by slipknot started playing and I got in a fighting stance.

Ian did as well. "What do you think we should do?" He asked.

The music played in the background as I swung at him, "Not sure." I grunted as he blocked a kick and pushed my foot away. "I'm not throwing him in the rode. Rules be damned." I blocked a punch and decided to do bigger moved. I did a flip and almost clipped his chin.

"Ok. That's enough. Lily is waiting." He said.

"Send her down. I have to put in her CD." I told him. He nodded as he headed out of the basement. I sighed as I pulled my hair up in a pony tail. It still fell past my waist. (I know Lily Collins hair isn't that long, but pretend it is)

I herd Lily's footsteps as she came down the stairs. "So what song should we dance too, Lil?"

"Let me choose! It'll be a surprise, ok Ni-ni?" She said all excitedly. I just grinned and moved out of the way. "Hmm." She said as she looked through the list. "Can we sing it too!?!"

"Whatever you want, princess." I said as I looked at myself in the mirrors. My brown eyes were framed by my thick eyebrows, and my scars started an inch away from my eye.

I snorted as 'Troublemaker by Olly Murs and Flo Rida' came on. I started to move a little to the beat. "You ain't nothing but a troublemaker, girl. You had me hooked again from the minute

you sat down. The way you bite your lip got my head spinnin' around

After a drink or two I was putty in your hand. I don't know if I have the strength to stand, oh oh oh...

Trouble troublemaker, yeah

That's your middle name, oh oh oh...

I know you're no good but you're stuck in my brain. And I wanna know..." we were dancing and singing along to the lyrics.