Three// New Students

{Louis's POV}

As any other day, I was sitting in class writing down what the plan was for today's lesson and wasn't really listening to what the teacher was saying until she mentioned something that caught my attention.
"Okay so, we have have two new students this year, so make sure to be nice and on your best behavior. Now come on up you two and introduce yourselves."
She says with much enthusiasm. I look over my shoulder to the back of the class to see two lads walk up to the front of the room, one with raven like hair and the other one was a brunette.
"Hi, my name is Zayn Malik. I moved here from Bradford, west England, I'm 17 years old and I enjoy playing football and listening to music." The raven haired lad
—known as Zayn— spoke.
"Umm... Hello, my name is Liam Payne. I'm from Wolverhampton, West Midlands England, I'm also 17 years old and I enjoy writing and traveling to new places." The brunette spoke. Hmm... maybe I can see if they would like hang with Niall, Harry, and me at lunch. I thought to myself as they walk back to their seats.

*~*~*~*
{ Harry's POV}

Me and Niall are currently sitting at our lunch table trying to figure out where Louis was, since he didn't meet up with us in line like always. I was about to get up when I noticed him walking towards us with two unfamiliar lads. As always, I greet him with small smile. "Hey Lou! Who are your new friends?" I ask as they take their seats. The guy with raven hair sitting next to Niall who was across from me and the brunette lad sitting next to him and Louis sitting by me.
"Harry, Niall. This is Liam and Zayn. They just moved here." Louis stated pointing to the two guys next to Niall.
"Nice to meet ya Harry." The brunette introduced as Liam said as he extended his hand in front for me. I slip my hand into his with a tight firm grip shaking it. "Nice to meet you too Liam." I said with and friendly smile, doing the same thing with Zayn.

For the rest of the lunch period, all five of us were goofing around, stealing each other's food, and teasing Niall for his celebrity crush on Demi Lovato, making him turn into a human tomato. Once the bell rang telling all of us to head back to our classes we all groaned in frustration, not wanting lunch to be over just yet. But of course, all good things have to come to an end. I wish that wasn't the case right now though.

All five of us rise from our spots existing the cafeteria. Without hesitation I spoke up looking at the two new lads I can now proudly call my friends,
"Hey Liam, Zayn. Do you two want to come over to my place this weekend? Niall and Louis are gonna be there, so what do you say?" I ask hoping they'll agree.  They glance over at each other non of them sure what to say. Soon enough Liam speaks up "Sure"  he says with a toothy grin as Zayn just simply nods his head.

The rest of the day goes by very smoothly, once me and Louis are done with our last class of the day we meet up with the rest of the lads say our goodbyes and go our separate ways. As for me and Louis, we live in the same neighborhood which means I get to spend more time with my best mate which I always enjoy.
*~*~*~*
{Louis's POV}

"Okay Harry now it's you're turn again. Truth or Dare" I ask my curly haired friend as we walk back home from school.
"Well Louis I'm gonna have to go with truth." Harry responds with a small smirk plastered on his face.
"Hmm... let me think..." I say trying to think of a good question to ask him. "Do you fancy anyone at school or anywhere in general? And it cannot be a celebrity." I look over at him to see he's deep in thought, after a few more minutes of silence he speaks up "Nope can't think of anyone." He chuckles
"Oh c'mon! There has to be at someone catching your eye!" I try to encourage him stopping my tracks, looking at him dead in the eye. For a split second I feel a slight shiver run down my spine. That was weird, probably just a slight breeze from the wind or something.

After a second  of trying to read him I finally give up and continue walking home. Once I drop off Harry and head home. The rest of the night was filled with me helping my family with dinner and sharing a few weird stories about our day, as the day finally ends I slide under my covers falling into a deep sleep.

________________________
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Again super sorry it's not the best.
Anyway have a good day<3