One// First Day Of School

{Harry's POV }

Todays a new day. The first day of sophomore year, and I was a nervous mess. I am currently looking at my outfit in the full mirror to make sure it wasn't too over the top. Thankfully a pair of black skinnies and a white v-neck isn't even close to, too over the top. I slip on my black and white vans and head downstairs into the kitchen. Unfortunately my mom wasn't there considering that she had to get up early for work. I take a glance around the kitchen hoping to find anything good, after a while I settle with grabbing a banana and heading out the door.

*~*~*~*

Once I arrive at the school, I meet up with my best friend Louis by the front doors. I see he's also settled with a more casual look as well. He was wearing dark blue skinnies with a gray hoodie and wearing his famous black converse. When he glances up from his phone, we immediately meet eyes and the corners of his lips turn upward.

We both started jogging towards each other meeting in the middle for one of his bear hugs.
" Hey Haz, how was your summer?" Louis asked pulling away from our hug. "It was great! What about you?" I respond with a big toothy grin happy to see my best mate. "It was the usual, but hey! Let's hope next summer will be better am I right?" He laughs
"Right." I chuckle along with him.

Once we're inside the school we walk to our first class thankfully we have the same first, fifth, lunch, and sixth period. We head into the classroom a little ways down the hallway to our left and settle into our seats ready for when the teacher walks in.
A few minutes later our teacher walks in introducing himself as Mr. Davis, giving us the ropes on to pass his class for the upcoming year for his history lessons.

After a couple minutes of his lecture he begins talking about the time of World War ll, I have good feeling about this school year so far.
_________________
Sorry if it's a bit sucky:/
This is only my third fanfic, I actually accidentally deleted my second one😂
But anyways hope you enjoyed!