Tobe is back

~Garu's point of view~

I left the restaurant this morning to collect ingredients in the forest. It was calm and peaceful, and I was collecting the ingredients when suddenly a huge tank came in rolling in. "Hahaha, I found you, Garu!!! Today I shall defeat you and become the best ninja in the world and grab those ingredients for Dong-King!!!" said a voice.

 I recognize that voice. It was Tobe!!! I thought Dong-King gave up!!!  I thought. " If you think that Dong-King gave up, well you're wrong!!! We were determined to defeat your restaurant and make Dong-King proud!!! shouted Tobe.

Tobe started to fire some sort of blue slime. I dodged them. When a bird was hit by the blue slime, it slowed down. So the slime makes things go in slow motion!  I thought. 

"This slime was created by a flower called "Slowus Lotus" that grows on top of the highest mountain in the town, it'll wear off in a few hours, but it will be long enough to defeat you, Garu!!!" shouted Tobe.

 A lot of slimes were shooted towards me, I dodged them. I try to use my sword to shield myself, but it ended up sticking to my sword and almost touched me. I dropped my sword and started to use my Garusion Illusion. " You're using your stupid illusion? Well, that's useless against my slime."

He was shooting at my illusions, while I hid in a tree, trying to think of a plan. I put my hands in my pockets when suddenly I felt something in them. I took it out and saw it was a Dong-King mini can bomb. I forgot that I had that! Back from the fight!!! I thought while remembering.

~Flashback~

I was destroying the mini can bombs with my sword,  when a mini can bomb landed on my hand. ''I should probably keep this just in case if I'm in a situation.'' I thought and continue to destroy does mini can bombs.

~End of flashback~

I waited until I got an opening. I sneakily open the gas tank and threw the mini can bomb in there and quickly took cover. The tank exploded and Tobe and his ninjas look brunt. I left them there, chuckling while going back to Goh-Rong. I reached the town and I was on my way till blue slime was shot out of nowhere and missed me. Doesn't that mean that... 

"I'm back, Garu!!! "Tobe, again?!  I shouted in my head. "Luckily, I recovered quickly and got this gun that shoots blue slime! Time to be defeated! Hahaha" laughed Tobe. More slime was being shot, so I dodged them again. 

The people in the town started to panic and taking shelter. I helped people who couldn't find shelter while dodging the slime. After helping, I run-up to the building, preventing it from getting slimed. I finally have a plan to destroy that slime gun, but before I could do my plan, I saw Pucca pouring a bucket of water at the slime, which made the slime disappear. 

I saw Tobe aimed the gun at Pucca. Without thinking, I jumped in front of Pucca before she was hit, which made me got hit by the slime. "Hahaha, I tricked you, Garu!!! I can't believe that it actually works! Now time to finish you!!!" shouted Tobe as he threw a punch. I shut my eyes ready to be hit, but suddenly...

~Pucca's point of view~

As I ran into the forest, Garu was nowhere to be seen, so I checked the forest if there were any clues. As I was searching, I saw some blue slime and a sword covered with it. Hey, that's Garu's sword!  Garu must have been here and it looks like he was being attacked. That could explain why he was running late. 

I thought as I picked up the sword and covered it with a cloth that I have brought. I checked the whole forest, but still no sign. Maybe he went back to Goh-Rong after fighting. I thought. I dashed straight to town. When I arrived, I saw people running around, panicking, and finding shelter to prevent from getting hit by the blue slime that was being shot in the air. 

One person accidentally spilled water from a watering can and it spread on the slime, making it disappear. So that's how we can get rid of this gooey slime. I thought as I was getting a bucket of water. As I was getting rid of the slime from the sword and all the places that have been hit by it, I heard a shout that was like 7 feet away. 

"Hahaha, I tricked you, Garu!!! I can't believe that it actually works! Now time to finish you!!!" Isn't that Tobe's voice? I questioningly thought. I turned around and I saw Garu moving in slow motion. So that's what the blue slime does. It makes things go in slow motion!  Tobe was about to punch Garu. Guess I better help him before he gets hurt and becomes later than he already is!  I quickly ran to Garu and prevent that punch from touching him.

~Garu's point of view~

I didn't feel anything! I wasn't being hit by the punch at all! I open my eyes and saw Pucca in front of me with her new outfit and hair down. I blushed but quickly covered it. Pucca threw a punch towards Tobe but stopped before touching Tobe. 

I was confused at first and so was Tobe and his ninjas. Suddenly a huge gust of wind was blasted from Pucca's punch, sending off Tobe and his ninjas flying through the sky. 

"CURSE YOU, PUCCA AND GARU!!! I WILL DEFEAT YOU BOTH, BUT MOSTLY, GARU!!! JUST YOU WAIT!!!" shouted Tobe as his voice was fading away. What great power!!! I need to hard train to do that! I surprisingly thought. I gave Pucca a thumbs-up and a smile. "Hmph!" Pucca said in return, giving me a cold face. 

Then, she quickly gave me my sword that was no longer covered in slime and dragged me to Goh-Rong. What was that all about? I better ask and show the uncles about Pucca's sudden change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over 1,000 words!!!

I finally made a chapter that is over 1,000 words!!! I'm proud of myself UwU Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!💙💜🖤

Edit: 1-8-2021