§

i walked back to my room. luckily, the girls were still asleep. i got in bed and obviously started overthinking. i swear to god if he doesn't tell me before tour... oh maybe he wants to break up with me cause he is going to see mads on tour. or maybe that he isn't sure about his feels. maybe he cheated? impossible. ugh.

i went on socials and saw how there were people who were actually nice and don't spread hate. there were also some others tagging me on jaden and madison's edits.

i finally fell asleep for a really short time. avani woke me up at 9. "so you guys made it official" she asked excited, i groaned and nodded. "isn't that great?" addison asked, i rubbed my eyes and shook my head "mads lewis is the fucking problem" i said "babe you are better than her in every way" addi said "social media doesn't think the same thing, theres either fuck you or let him be" i said, they sighed "well jaden will make it work" avani said "ugh jaden" "are you guys mad" addi asked worried "we are good" i said and walked to my closet to put this fit on

 "isn't that great?" addison asked, i rubbed my eyes and shook my head "mads lewis is the fucking problem" i said "babe you are better than her in every way" addi said "social media doesn't think the same thing, theres either fuck you or let him b...

i brushed my teeth, put my hair up in a messy bun and added some perfume and deodorant.

the girls were already downstairs so i walked to the kitchen. my mum was still asleep, aswell as lily and harry. i poured some lucky charms into a bowl with milk, obviously.

i sat with them on the table "bryce texted me to go to the sway" addison said "ill go too" avani said "you comin?" she asked me, i nodded and continued eating.

after washing the dishes we drove to the house and quinton opened, he had been dissapeared the past few days so i was excited to see him. "no hi for me?" he said, i smiled and pulled him into a hug.

we walked in the house, ant and avani went upstairs, addison and bryce too. jaden was still asleep so i just sat with quinton and josh.

"well where have you been?" i asked quinton "i did a quick trip to my family"

we talked for almost an hour until jaden came and sat besides me, he kissed my cheek softly and whispered "morning" you two made it official right?" josh asked "bryces post somehow got leaked so yeah" i said "well then welcome to social media" quinton said. "you don't look happy about it" josh said, he was totally right. "yeah well im okay with it" i said smiling.

we talked for a bit more until someone knocked the door, josh opened it, it was payton. "hey bud" josh said as he came in the room "hi y'all" pay said sitting next to us. someone else knocked on the door, josh walked to it again, mads lewis. "okay im gonna get out of here" i said standing up, she grabbed my wrist "not even a hello hon?" she said with her annoying voice "what do you want mads?" jaden asked "actually i wanna talk to your chick" she said, jaden was gonna say something "lets talk" i said walking to a room where the boys couldn't hear us

"so whats up" i asked her "stay away from my boy" "madison, get over him" i said "i ccan make your fucking life a nightmare so sweetheart choose what you do wisely" she said smirking "you perfectly know im going on tour with him and you know i can spread lies about how you manipulate him or how toxic you are" she said, not gonna lie, that kinda scared me, she can do whatever. i held my fist tight, i was gonna break that good girls face. someone grabbed me from behind "dont do it" payton whispered to my ear "how sweet he perfectly knows she cant win" mads said laughing "she will use it against you, dont hit her becca" he said "im going home" i said pulling away "are you scared?" mads called from the kitchen "shut the fuck up madison" i said calmly. i walked to the front door "wait dont go, come on just talk to her" payton said "o dont wanna talk to her nothing is gonna change because of a chitchat between us she gets me in my nerves and i dont wanna be throwing hands" i said "we will tell her tp go, just stay" josh said, jaden stood up and walked to the kitchen in which mads was. after some minutes mads came back and walked past me "dont forget what i said" she whispered, then walked away.

"mads.yo started a live"

"oh gosh" i muttered, joining it, she was fake crying.

"well so all of you must know that jaden is now dating rebecca smith. i know jaden still wants me because of his own words but he cant break what he has with becca, she is too crazy. she doesn't want jaden to be with any of his friends, just with her. she has tried to do... crazy things to herself more than once and we don't know what she would do if she wasn't with jaden. he doesn't want to be with her but ive told him thousands of times to be careful, we don't want her to do anything. i just felt like y'all needed to know that, bye loves" and with that, she ended the live.

"this bitch is fucking crazy" i muttered amazed by what i had just seen.

"jadenhossler started a live"

"well im just here to clear things. i dont know what is up with mads but every single word she said was fake. becca and i are together because we want eachother, she isnt pulling me away from anyone, actually she is good friends with everyone here so that is impossible. she isnt crazy and hasnt done anything to herself so dont spread hate on her because what mads said isnt true and im sorry if you wanted me with mads but that never gonna happen again. bye" he said ending the live.

when the fuck did i join so much drama.

"uh i gotta go home, ill come in a bit uh bye" i said. i opened the door even though someone was calling my name from behind.

last thing i remeber, a car coming quickly in my direction.