§

i was still in the sway house. the boys and i were watching a movie and i was cuddled up with bryce. the all kept saying we looked like a couple which kinda pissed me off. can i not cuddle with a friend? we were watching call me by your name, they hadn't watched it yet so of course i made them. their reactions to some of the scenes were amazing and i kept laughing my ass off at their faces.

we finished watching the movie and anthony, jaden and i continued talking for some more time. i got a facetime "ugh" i muttered. it was my ex. leo. "what?" both of them asked as i hang up. "that was my ex" i sighed. they smiled at me and took my phone. "what are you guy doi-" "shh" jaden said while calling him. "becca wants to get back to you" they said as leo answered. "OH MY FRICKING GOD YOU ASSES GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK" i took the phone and hanging up.

"you are gonna pay for this" i gave them a death stare, they looked at eachother and smirked. um what? "not us" anthony said grabbing my arms so i couldn't move "what are y-" jaden started tickling me. no fair. im the most ticklish person alive. "STOPPPP RIGHT NOW" i took almost a minute to say that because i couldnt stop laughing. i dont know how but i managed to kick jaden off me and push anthony off the couch. they looked at me and i showed them my middle finger "i am leaving" i said walking away mad. "wait sorryyy" jaden said grabbing my waist. wow. that gave me chills. SHUT UP BECCA HE IS TAKEN. "i gotta go anyways" i said. Anthony and him pouted "aw you both are such babies ima go get bryce" they nodded and i walked upstairs

"bye brycey" i said hugging him. "come back tomorrow" he said pulling away. i nodded. i walked back downstairs and Anthony and Jaden were still there "byebye hossler, byebye reeves" i said waving. "wait dm me" jaden and Anthony said at the exact same time which made me laugh. "of course!" i said walking out.

as i walked out the door someone patted my shoulder "where are you going?" josh asked. "im going back home, ima call an uber" "where do you live?" I told him my address. "i can drive you, nessa lives around there and we are going on a date" "great, thanks josh!"