§

i walked downstairs and found my mother "when?" i asked loudly "exactly 6 days from now" she said "i fucking hate you" i muttered before locking myself in my room.

bryce

bryce: wtf happened bec, jaden won't talk to us

me: I'll talk to you tomorrow

bryce: cmon becca u know u can tell me anything and i don't wanna see jae like this, what happened

me: i don't wanna chat about this rn

bryce: then im going to your house

me: bryce don't

bryce: too late, im going.

after six minutes i heard a knock on my door "becca please" bryce said. i walked to the door, my whole body was lightly shaking. i opened the door, he might had seen that i have been crying so he pulled me into a hug. i started sobbing uncontrollably.

we sat on the floor "talk to me" he said, i looked to him and sniffled "i, we, we broke- we broke up" i said in between sobs "what did he do?" bryce asked angrily "nothing bryce, he did nothing" i said, he sighed "what happened?" he asked. "im moving to spain" i said, he looked at me shocked. i rested my head on my knees while sobbing loudly. he wrapped his arm around my back and stroked it carefully. "you will have to talk to the others. they will be mad if you don't say goodbye" he softly said. "okay" i said underneath my breath.

he drove me to the sway house "addi and pay and here too" he said before opening "bryce" i said, he looked at me "do i look really bad?" i asked, he smiled and wiped my tears away "no you don't" he answered.

we sat on the couch, everyone was there. not jaden tho.

"babes you okay?" addison asked, i sighed and shook my head "i broke up with jaden" i said, they looked at me confused "what happened?" quinton asked. i sniffled, bryce looked at me and nodded "i am moving to spain" i said. their faces completely changed "wh-what" josh said, i nodded "but.." kio muttered. "when?" payton asked "sunday" i answered " WHAT THE FUCK WHY SO FUCKING SOON, YOU CANT MOVE YOU CANT FUCKING MOVE BECCA" addison shouted before resting her head on her hands and crying loudly. bryce walked to her and hugged her.

ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏ

mum was putting the last boxes in the truck. i havent seen jaden since the day we broke up.

everyone was here, helping me. we agreed not to do drama over this. "time to go" mum said, i nodded and walked to the guys "well goodbye" i said with a small grin, they pulled me into a group hug. "come back soon" josh said smiling, i nodded "bye becca" a voice said from behind me. i looked back and saw jaden. he looked awful. we stared for a while before i pulled him into the tightest hug ever. "i swear to god if you forget me-" he whispered in my ear "jaden thats fucking impossible" i whispered cutting him off. he pulled away and pressed his lips against mine, i didnt expect that but i kissed him back. he held me tight, at this point everyone was fucking crying and if they cry im gonna cry. a tear rolled down my cheek. perfect.

jaden wiped the tear away with his thumb "forever and always" he said. my heart was completely broken, i seriously can't believe I'm leaving all of this behind. we have been in la for less than two months, and they have been the bests of them all, even if i was in coma for twenty days. "always and forever" i replied, he looked at my eyes and cracked i smiled, i returned it with a small grin. "sweetie" my mum said from behind, the uber which drove us to the airport was already there. jaden let go of my body. i got in the car and closed the window.

and with that, it all ended.

the end.

authors talk.

hey. well so there is gonna be a sequel out probably when summer ends.

rn im working on another story, "summer 20" go check it if you find time:)

thanks for the support you've given to this story i love y'all

by the way! This is #1 in jadenhossler wtffff

💗💗💗

maybe i do the sequel sooner but idk

well bye luvvvss!

ill do an announcement here when the sequel comes out

gosh it sounds so official