§

we arrived to the river, which was more like a lake. apparently they had brought all the food. i grabbed my bikini and put it on with my towel on top so no one could see anything, skills. it was quite a calm place. there were a few people but far away so we couldn't see their faces. i laid on the towel, jaden laid next to me "boring hoes get in" addison said, they were already swimming. i groaned "we will go in a bit" jaden said, i smiled at him and snuggled. "look at how ant looks at avani" he said, i looked and they were both staring at eachother, whenever they caught the other staring they got really nervous it was too cute.

time skip {2h}

after swimming for and having lunch we decided to go to the sway house so we could shower and some stuff. we arrived within a few minutes. i got a call, payton. i answered

"hey wassup"

"theres a party 2night with the people in our grade wanna come?"

"actually i have a boring dinner with my family and some annoying guests, thanks tho"

"oh k, well see ya becky"

"i swear to god you need to stop calling me that, it sounds so weird and see ya pay"

"bye becky"

"fuck you"

call ended

i got another call "jeez" i said, it was mum

"hey mama"

"hey hon, listen. you need to help me with some stuff for tonight so be home soon"

"mum its like 5pm"

"i don't care you are never home anymore"

"i was literally there this morning"

"thats not the point, be here before 6"

"but-"

"no buts, get here before six"

she hung up. "i gotta go" i sais "shall we go too" addison asked "nah, be there at 8, half an hour before they arrive i don't wanna tak to him" i said, her and avani nodded "well see y'all" i said. i walked to the door, jaden behind me "want me to drive you?" he asked, i smiled "its okay jay" "no, im driving you" he said, we got in his car and drove home. we got off the car and stopped at the front door "well later becca" he said, i smiled and put my arms around his neck, then pecked his lips. "later hossler" i said, he smiled and got in the car again.

i walked in the house and saw my mother laying on the couch. she looks freaking dead when she sleeps which kinda scares me sometimes. she opened her eyes "i was just resting my eyes, i was not asleep" she said, i smiled "well wh-" she cut me off "pu this shi- thing on" she said giving me a blindfold, i looked at her confused "just trust me" she said. i nodded and put it on. she grabbed my wrist carefully and we slowly made our way upstairs "okay here" she said "3.." "2..." "you can take it off" she said. i grabbed the blindfold and took it off. i looked in front of me and saw a blurry silouhette of a boy, i rubbed my eyes. "OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" i said pulling my old brother, harry into a big hug "i missed you too sissy" he said hugging me back. i looked up and saw a girl standing besides him. she was tall, not as tall as harry but really tall. she had short blond hair which had a light pink bandana on it. she had different coloured eyes, brown and blue, they looked a m a z i n g. she was wearing harry's sweatpants and a crop top. "uh becca this is my fiancé, lily" harry said. i opened my eyes widely. my brother is getting married. "wait that's great, nice to meet you! i am rebecca, call me becca!" i said with the biggest smile drawn on my face "nice to meet you too, your brother talks alot about you" she said, i smiled at harry who was grinning "wanna know rhe best part" mom said, i looked at her confused "i was lying about the browns coming" she said. "WAIT YAY" i said, almost yelling, she giggled. "but that doesn't mean you can go with jaden" she said. i sighed "avani and addison are coming at 8 right?" she asked, i nodded "why can't i hang with them" "because i dont want you to get pregnant" she said "wait who is jaden" harry said "uh-" "her boyfriend"

harry smiled "that is great, well we are gonna go see some friends we will be back for dinner" harry said grabbing lily's hand. "bye" i said as they left. i sighed and laid on the couch "here at 8" mom said, i looked at her smiling and pulled her into a hug "thanks thanks thanks" i said grabbing my phone and my skate and walking away "8" she shouted "i know" i said back. i got on the skate and rode to the sway. "hey" bryce said opening the door "heyy" "thought you couldnt come" "theres actually no dinner with the browns i just gotta be home at eight" i said, he smiled and nodded. "i was actually watching a movie wiith addison, she is at the bathroom" he said, i smiled "k well ima go to jadens room" i said "use protection kiddo" he said "okay dad. wait that doesnt sound good, forget it" i said, we both chuckled and i walked upstairs,

i knocked on jadens door "fuck off" he said without even opening "okay that wasn't nice" i muttered "becca?" he asked opening the door. we heard someone scream, "what the fuck" i said. jaden walked to anthony's room quite fast and opened the door "shit EW" he said slamming the door and bursting into laughing, i giggled softly "th-that was a moan" "with avani" i asked, he nodded and we got back in his room. "i was gonna have a nap, wanna cuddle?" he asked, i nodded and we got on bed, i was actualy quite tired so i snuggled up with him and eventually closed my eyes "how are you so fucking hot" he whispered, i think he thought i was asleep. i winked and opened my eyes "oh i didnt mean to wake you up" he muttered "it is okay. you are kinda hot too"i said smirking.

we stared at eachothers eyes for a while, he grabbed my waist pulling me closer to his body. i leaned in slowly and so did he. our lips finally met as we kissed. it started off really soft but it started getting rougher. it turned into a make out session that lasted a few minutes before he rolled us making me be on top of him. i sat on his lap, still kissing him. one of his arms was on my waist and the other was stroking my hair. his hand slowly went down as he gently grabbbed my ass. i got my shirt off and then helped him with his. we made out for one more long minute before he took off my bra with one hand, without struggling. those are real skills.

a/n: i really dont know how to write smut but you can imagine what happened next.

by the way thank you so much for 400 votes ily all sm.

<3