§

we started eating without talking to eachother. "im sorry jay" i said looking up to him. "dont be, we were never meant to be, fans wanted us together and it was just cute from the other side of the screen" i nodded "you don't know how difficult it is to lose someone like this" he said, huh? he broke up with her, fine but she can still see her and maybe even get back to her. my father passed away and i will never be able to see him again. I miss him so much, i just feel so guilty because he died when i was 15 and at that age i was so damn stupid and i treated him so bad. i just want to go back for a second for telling him how much i love him and need him. i noticed a tear come down my face i quickly whipped it off with my sleeve.

jaden looked at me "becca are you ok?" "yeah jaden, i was just thinking" he wrapped his hand around my shoulder and kissed my head. "im supposed to be the one cheering you and look at me" i said cracking a smile, he looked at me and smiled too. "lets cuddle, we both need it" he said laying down and patting the bed right next to him. i laid by his side looking to the wall. he put his arm around my waist and we stayed silent for a while. "you don't need to answer to this.. i mean.. it seemed serious so i.. well i wanted to ask you why did you cry before?" he asked I sighed. maybe telling him will make me feel better.

i turned around facing him "well so when i was 15 my father passed away" he looked at me with a sorry face "and i was just thinking about talking to him for the last time, telling him that i was just playing dumb, i do need him love him and care about him. after that my life has been shit. its just too difficult to realize ill never see him again. i know it has been two years and i should move on as everyone tells me to do but i just cant. since he died my mother is alcoholic and i bet she does drugs, my sister tried to kill heself about a year ago and i have thought about it..and still think about it. at least now i have bryce, the day i met him he saved my life, i would have probably just fainted because of the drinks and pills i had that night but he saved me. im so freaking happy that he came to my life and it stresses me that every time i am around him ee are supposed to be a couple and i just ugh. i sometimes cant manage my own life..." why have i just told him my whole story? he looked at me and hugged me pulling me closer. he hugged me really tight stroking my hair.

____________________________________________________________________

a/n: k this was a short chapter:/