§

i was still shocked "hey" josh said which made me smirk almost immediatley "hi" i answered. "do you know where my clothes are? these aren't mine and im gonna get in trouble if im not home in an hour". He smiled at me and pointed at the room where i slept "probably there" i smiled embarrassed "thanks" i said almost running away. I got in the room and closed the door. i really didn't want to put that dress again but i have no more clothes so theres nothing else to do. i put on the dress and grabbed my heels, i refuse to wear them. i grabbed the sweatpants and the tee i was wearing before and went out of the room.

i saw bryce in the corner talking to someone, that someone was jaden hossler, no doubt. i have followed him since tiktok started and i basically know more about his life than my own, sounds weird but it is what it is. lets just play it cool.

i walked to bryce and patted his shoulder. he looked at me and smiled. "here, you clothes" i said giving them to him. jaden looked at me "ok, want me to drive you?" bryce said, wow, he is really nice. "nah, i dont wanna bother more than i have already" he smiled. "you haven't bothered anyone becca" i smiled at him. aw. "well i gotta go, nice meeting you hall!" i said walking down the stairs. "wait" he said grabbing my wrist, i looked at him and he smiled "can i at least get your snap?" he asked me, wow. i am getting bryce's hall snap.

after he added me i walked out of the house waiting for my uber to arrive. a girl came out of the house. nessa barrett! she smiled at me and gave me a confused look. "im the drunk one" i smiled and she laughed "ohhh i remember you" ok. this is really awkward.

luckily my uber got here just a few minutes later. "bye becca" "bye nessa!" I said walking in the car. woah. i have been in the sway house can i die already?

_____________________________________________________________________

after getting home and getting a looooong talk from my mother i walked to the bathroom. i washed my face and showered. i grabbed some comfy clothes and put my hair up in a messy bun. my head hurts a looot. i decided to go for a walk.

i recieved a notification. i opened snap. jeez. thats bryce.

obviously i answered