§

he pulled away from the hug "where are we going first?" he asked, obviously i pointed to a giant roller coaster in front of us. "oh fuck" i heard him mutter so i just giggled and took his hand. we walked to the roller coaster and luckily didnt have to wait at all, we went on the first ride. as it was going up Jaden squeezed my hand really hard and close his eyes. The ride was full of giant descents and loopings. When the ride finished i looked at jaden who had his eyes strongly closed, i couldn't help but laugh a little "we are done" i said patting his shoulder, he opened his eyes and looking at me, i grinned and took off the seatbelt and the other security things i dont know the name of. He took them off quite quick too "i guess its your time to choose" i said "lets just sit for a bit" i nodded and we walked to a bench which was near the beach, there wasn't that much noise there and the flashing lights didnt hit our faces.

"this is beautiful" i said looking at the waves that broke on the shore. the noise they did was very calming but it was really dark so you could barely see anything else. two girls around our age, that i gotta say, were really hot, walked to us and smiled at jaden "can we take pictures with you" they asked, one of them didn't say anything just smirked at jaden widely. "yeah of course" jaden said and looked at that girl, she had beautiful green eyes and a light brown skin, her hair had very cute curls and a perfect black colour. "ill take them" i said breaking the eye contact of those two. "thanks!" a cute blond girl said, i smirked as he handed me herphone. i took a few pictures. "done" i said smiling "thanks!" the two nice girls said "um are you two like dating?" the other asked, jaden shook his head immediately. "thats great" she answered with a sassy smile to jaden, he obviously had to smirk back. "wanna come have a drink with us?" the girl asked "you too" the others said looking at me. i was gonna say no "um of course thanks" jaden said, i looked at him, what the actual fuck wasnt this a date. "im going home nice to meet you all" i said smiling at the girls "great then come jaden!" the girl said, jaden grabbed my wrist "stay" he said, he didnt even look at me he was still looking at the girl. "i dont want to ill call an uber bye jaden" i said walking away, he didnt even try to stop me what a bitch ass.

i called an uber, i didnt wanna go home so i asked bryce if i could go hang there for a bit, he agreed. i told the uber the direction and got to the sway house in the longest twenty minutes ever. i arrived, paid and thanked the driver who was a boy around my age, really nice. I knocked on the door, josh opened "hey bec" he said pulling me into a hug "where's jaden?" he asked looking behind me to see if he was there, i shook my head "he isnt here" i said "werent you two on a date" "yeah i thought the same thing" i said on a low voice tone, josh look at me "wanna talk?" He asked, a tear came down my cheek, shit. i wiped it off quickly "uh y-yeah but i gotta talk to bryce too" i said sniffling, he pulled me into another hug "yes of course" he said holding my hand and walking to bryce room.

i wiped off every single tear before coming in the room. "hey" bryce said, he looked at josh and i holding hands and gave us a confused look "wheres jaden" bryce asked, i sighed. "he basically dumped me" i said sighing and sitting next to bryce. "ill leave you two alone" josh said closing the door behind him. bryce pulled me into a big hug. "what happened" he asked me "well uh these three girls came to take some pictures with jaden. there was this one girl who kept staring at jaden. she was really pretty ugh. she asked if we were dating and jaden say no. i obviously dont care about that because we arent but then this same girl asked if we wanted to have a drink with us, naturaly i was gonna say no, it was a fucking date but of course he had to say yes" i said in between tears that i quickly wiped everytime, i didnt wanna cry over this stupid asshole.

"wow... i- im sorry, i didnt know jaden was capable of doing that, if not i would have warned you but he seemed to like you i- what the fuck is wrong with him" bryce said. bryce phone buzzed "its jaden" he said answering the call. "what? of course no! what about becca you asshole" bryce said almost yelling. "look i didnt think you could be that useless and stupid to dump someone like becca but apparently you are. what the fuck is up with you" bryce yelled. "bryce let it be ill just go home" i said trying to stand up but bryce held me "he wants to talk to you" bryce said. i took the phone "he-" i hung up the call and gave bryce his phone. i snuggled up next to bryce and he stroked my hair "why does this always happen to me, when the fuck will i be able to find a boy who doesnt fucking play me what the fuck do i do wrong? its always the same thing, cheating or dumping me. why cant nobody bear me, what the freak do i do wrong?" I said, bryce hugged me "you do nothing wrong, you just choose the wrong boys" bryce said, i giggled.