§

we got in the house and the first person i saw was josh. wow i still can't believe im actually friends with a sway boy. "oh look who's here" he said pulling me to a hug. i pulled away and smiled "hey richards" i said recieving a big smile. i heard two people yell, a boy and a girl.

(b: boy g: girl)

b: GOSH JUST LEAVE ALREADY

g: ARE YOU REALLY TELLING ME TO LEAVE? UNBELIEVABLE

b: JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

wow. that seemed serious.

g: FINE

i saw a girl coming down the stairs. madison lewis. jaden hosslers girlfriend, damn, she is lucky. she passed by my side and i looked at her impressed. she pushed me to the side. okay, i aint impressed no more you little brat. bryce looked at me and whispered "they have been arguing for a month already they are insane" i nodded understanding.

bryce took my hand as we sat on the couch "show me your cousin" he said. wow he is impatient. "you will have to wait until friday" i smirked. someone came down the stairs, jaden. "hey" he said with a wide smile, woah he is sweet. i waved at him "i am becca" "right you are the girl bryce has been talking about all week" i looked at bryce and smiled "i guess im popular" i said looking at bryce, he smiled at me too "im jaden" he said sitting next to me "yeah im kind of a big fan" ok. i didn't wanna say that out loud. he laughed and then another boy came, Anthony reeves with a girl by his side, probably a hype girl, i don't follow the hype house so i don't know who she was, i could barely see her face.

as she walked closer i stayed shock and stood up. she looked at me too and started staring. was that zoe? She was my best friend during middle school but we haven't seen eachother for a year. "BECCA?!" she yelled. oh my god. it is her! "ZOE!" she run to me and we hugged tightly. we pulled away after a few long minutes and the boys stared at us. "i see you know eachother" josh smiled. "she used to be my best friend until i moved school" zoe said. i smiled at her and she pulled me into another hug "ughh i have to leave now, wanna hang tommorow" she asked smiling "of course!". i hugged her once again and she walked away. "see? i told you not everyone here was shit" bryce smiled making all the other boys in the room look at me "ow" josh said putting his hand on his heart. i laughed at him "i guess you were right!". by the way, apparently she wasn't dating ant, just friends.