§

he laid down besides me, i had brought some blankets cause it was quite cold. jaden was about to say something but he just keeped it to himself. i was gonna ask but i decided to wait "tour is in two days" i said sighing, he sighed too. i recieved a notification

@tiktokroom: jaden hossler and mysterious girl on apparently Bryce's second account?

❤️ 213.4k

💬 29.1k

user3: NO WAIT DISGUSTING JADEN STOP NOW

kliajaja: no. no. no. this cant be happening

vanillacake: can y'all let him be? we can't control his fucking life

jadenlewis: WE WANT YOU WITH MADSSSSS NO NO NO

user3: WHO IS THIS GIRLL

pbjelly: AYE SHE IS @becca.sm SHE LOOKS IDENTICAL.

↪️user&: WAIT IT IS HER

tap here to load more comments

i looked at jaden worried, while my phone kept buzzing. he looked at me with a confused look, i showed him the post "shit" he muttered "right, shit" i said scrolling through the comments, all of them were hating ones just because i am not famous, im out of his league, im ugly and he and mads are endgame. jaden looked at me "trust me" he said, what the fuck. he started a live, a freaking live, i immediately got out of the frame. i read the comments, every single one was hating on me. i glared at him "end it" i muttered "well guys uh i gotta go" he said ending the live "i was gonna make it official" he said "they hate me, your fans and i dont really wanna go through this right now" "they don't hate you they just don't know you yet" i sighed and he grabbed my hand "whenever you want to" he said. maybe he is right and actually i cant get more hate than the one im getting right now. "okay do that live" i said "i don't wanna force you, i understand it hurts you" he said, i slightly smiled "it doesn't hurt me its just kinda scary but come on" i said, he nodded and started the live.

"hey" jaden said starting it, it was crazy. thousands of people joined in that instant

"THAT IS THE GIRL HE WAS KISSING"

"JADEN HOSSLER EXPLAIN"

"ew. ew. ew"

"GUYS GROW THE FUCK UP IT IS HIS LIFE"

"so i just started this live to tell you that i am dating her, rebecca smith" he said, i giggled, it sounded so official

"WAIT NOOOOOOO NOO NOO"

"sike..?"

"JEEZ JEEZ JEEZ WTF IS UP RN"

"YOU WERE WITH MADS LITERALLY TWO WEEKS AGO"

"listen mads and i aren't meant to be, i want becca not mads and i dont get why you guys throw so much hate to her just because you liked me with mads? thats childish. my decision, i want her and thats not going to change" he said. "hi payton" jaden said, i waved "hey pay" i said reading his comment

i like this couplee ~paytonmoormeier

i smiled at his comment, jaden did too "now bye" jaden said, ending the live "well thats official then" he said, i sighed and nodded slowly "hey, dont listen to the hate, i know it's difficult but they are just bored" he said lifting my chin "what if they are right jaden, you are... you, you know what i mean, you are famous hot nice and im just me, a boring human being" i muttered "listen bec, you perfectly know i want you and i swear to god you are perfect, i mean you are attractive in every way, physically and mentally. i had never felt complete until i met you so don't say or even think that, ok? i want you and only you" he said, i smiled and pulled him in a hug, he is so fucking adorable, i dont deserve him. "you are too cute" i said pulling away, he smiled and we cuddled looking at the sky. i wish this moment could last forever.

it started raining softly "i should get going" he said, i sighed and nodded "come with me" he said pouting, i giggled "you know i can't" he cupped my face and kissed me, he was gonna pull away but i grabbed his neck pulling him in again. i kissed his soft lips "um bec" he said pulling away "what?" i asked, he rubbed the back of his head "uh um see ya" he said fake smiling "wait what did i do?" i asked softly "no you didn't do anything it is just i.., uh i forgot, see ya baby" he said pecking my lips.

okay so he isn't gonna tell me shit shit shity:(