* part 2

Since my last story was a hard decision, I decided to make a version for if you pick Meeks or if you pick charlie :)

You choose....

Meeks

" Charlie, I think your a really great guy and we've been friends for years and. I don't want you to be sad but, I like Meeks. I'm sorry" you said looking into his eyes with sorrow and guilt.

Charlie stared at you for a moment before placing a small kiss on your cheek.

" I understand, he's a really great guy. We will always been friends" he said sadly starting to walk to the door.

" Can I have one more kiss though? "

You laughed softly, getting down from the desk you walk over to Charlie and place a small but meaningful kiss to his lips.

Pulling away, you hug tightly.
" Goodbye Charlie, see you tomorrow"

After he left you laid down on your bed, looking up at the ceiling.

Ten minutes after he left, you heard someone knock on the door. Getting up, you open the door to see Meeks with a small smile.

You just looked at each other for a moment before you pulled him into your room.

He placed his hands around your waist and pulled you closer. Lips almost touching, Lost in each other's eyes you lean in and kiss him.

He deepen the kiss and you wrapped your arms around his neck. He began to walk you backwards, slowly pushing you down onto the bed.

With him hovering over you, he moved his hands under your skirt, rubbing your thighs slowly making you shiver. Frenching, the feeling of his lips moving against yours made a warm sensation pool into your abdomen.

Pulling away breathlessly, you gaze into his warm brown eyes. smiling at him you place a hand on his cheek rubbing his cheekbone.

" will you be my girlfriend? "
" of course, Stevie " you say pulling him back into the kissing sesh.

Charlie

Looking at him in shock, you pull his face back towards yours and place a long kiss to his lips. His hands gripping your thighs, he moved them so he could pick you up. Wrapping your legs around him, he stumbled to a near by wall and held you against it.

Making out heavily, he slides his tongue ridiculously fast into your mouth. You hold the back of his head, fingers wrapped in his hair. He placed his hands on your butt holding you up and grabbing it softly.

Pulling away you try not to laugh,
" I can't feel my legs "

He starts laughing and helps you down. He holds you so you don't fall. He smiles and kisses your forehead, sighing contently.

" Does this mean your my girlfriend "

" Well duh " you laugh and pull him back into a kiss