steven meeks

You became friends with the dead poets when you first transferred into welton.

The orientation so far sucked, you were sat in between your parents just waiting to get out of the close space.

Looking over to all the other boys, you were nervous. You were transferred from your other school. They thought that welton would be a " better fit " for you.

" When is this over " you whisper to your mom who is watching Mr Nolan give his speech .

" (Y/n), honey just wait I think it's almost over " she said quietly

Looking around again you spot a boy with glasses and red hair looking at you. To be honest, he was really cute,Looking away again you wait for a few seconds then look back, he was still looking at you with his mouth slightly open in shock.

You sent him a smile to which his cheeks turned a bright red. Suddenly all the people around you stood up causing your mom to pull you up by your arm.

" Thank you all for being here today, and have a lovely evening. " Mr Nolan said ending his speech.

" Thank God " you said relieved

" It wasn't too bad " your dad said starting to walk to your dorm

" maybe for you "

~~~~~~~
Sighing, you flopping on your bed tired. You had just finished talking to your parents and putting your stuff away. Mr Nolan stopped by to meet you formally and talked about how school will go for you. Being the only girl in welton is going to be hard.

Resting your eyes, you heard three knocks on your door. Thinking it was your parents you yelled to however it was to come in.

Suddenly, seven boys walk into your dorm and you sit up confused. They were all cute so you were shocked

" Hi " one said

" Hi? " You said back crossing your legs

" Um, we heard you were the new girl and um, we wanted to meet you. So I'm Neil Perry, it's very lovely to meet you " the boy named Neil said walking to you offering a handshake.

Returning the shake with a smile, you noticed the cute boy from before looking at you with his head tilted.

" Well what's your name, beautiful " one boy said coming over to you.

This boy was slightly smaller than the rest, he had a nice smile,  kind eyes, very cute. But he looked like he was a big flirt.

With the boys standing around you, you were overwhelmed.

"  It's uh (y/n) , (y/n) (l/n) " you said stuttering slightly

" Well it's nice to meet you (y/n) " the boy said taking your hand and kissing it softly causing a blush to rise to your face.

" Well, my name's Charlie Dalton , these guys here are, Mr Todd Anderson, Mr Knox Overstreet, Mr Steven Meeks, Mr Gerard Pitts , and Richard Cameron. You already met Neil though " he said pointing to the boys he mentioned

" It's very nice to meet you all " you said sending them all a smile

" I came here from a school in Washington, but my school's Dean thought it would be a " better fit " here " you said sitting against the wall, making quotation signs at the " better fit " part.

" Its really cool your from Washington, did you see the President? " Gerard said excited

You laughed and got up from the bed to put a sweater on

" No Gerard I didn't, but I wish I did though " you said and hopped back onto the bed talking to the boys some more.

••••••••

It's been four months since you met the dead poets. You were glad you had friends because days like these are stressful.

Today started out by you spilling gravy on your skirt at breakfast, it seemed like boys were extra horny today, one had grabbed your ass on the way to class and one had tried to put his hand up your skirt and you got a lecture from Mr ass-wipe for standing up for yourself.

So when you got to your dorm all you wanted to do was cry and go home to your parents.

But your crying session was interrupted by a knock on the door.

" (Y/n)? It's meeks, do you wanna talk ? "

Still laying facing away from the door, you heard meeks open your door.

you didn't want him to see you like this, you felt weak, you wanted to be strong and confident but you just couldn't at times.

" what do you want meeks? " You said just wanting him to leave so you could cry some more.

" I came to see if you were okay? You didn't even come to dinner" he said coming over to sit by you

" I wasn't hungry " you said softly

He then put a hand on your arm and turned you over to face him.

" Now, I know that's a lie, they were having your favorite. "

He looked over your face, seeing puffy eyes and tear stains. He smiled softly running his hand through your hair.

" I just had a bad day " you sighed looking away from him

" You can tell me "

"...I spilt gravy on my skirt today, and I got yelled at by Mr Nolan for some stupid ass reason,and lastly, some boy grabbed my ass on the way to trig and this boy at the library tried to put his hand up my skirt. It's like nobody even respects me, being the only woman here, or even as a person. it sucks Meeks, it really sucks " you said voice wavering as you began to cry

Meeks looked at you softly before moving his arms to hug you. Hugging back you cried into his sweater.

Pulling away you looked up him to see him already looking at you.

" Thank you Steven " you said smiling warmly at him

" Anytime "

You knew the first time you saw Meeks you were going to like him. I mean hes been very sweet to you since day one. You just thought he was like that because he was being nice. But over time you looked at Meeks different.

He was always walking you to class, after walking you back to your dorm, he would kiss your cheek causing you to be a blushing mess, you would catch him looking at you in class a lot, and so much more.

Realizing this, you sit up to face Meeks, looking into his brown eyes hidden by his cute glasses. He looked back at you smiling softly licking his lips.

Leaning closer, you cup his cheek bring his face closer. He then smashed his lips onto yours.

Kissing back immediately, your hands climb up his neck to his hair, pulling it slightly. To which he moaned softly bring you closer.

Pulling his tie, you leaned back onto the bed making him hover over you. Making out, he slowly moves his hands to your thighs rubbing them softly and lovingly.

The kisses were hot and wet, his lips were soft and felt so right on yours. Your hands moved from his tie to his hair again, running your hands through his hair, he bit your lip softly asking for a entrance. To which you opened your mouth letting him explore.

Starting to unbutton your top, he pulled away for air. Both of you were breathing heavily staring into each other's eyes.

" will you you be my girlfriend? "

Smiling at him, you kiss him again.

" Of course Stevie "