neil perry

Welton has made a decision to let girls into their school, you and one other girl was enrolled for a experiment. They choose whoever has the highest test scores and you were on the top of the list.

You had heard about welton, and to say you were excited was a big understatement. You were happy you got a high score, but not about being in a school with a bunch of hormonal teenage boys.

The night before you were to officially move to welton, you went home to talk with your parents.

" Mom, do I really, really, have to go, I mean the school system might be good, but the people. I don't know. " You sighed laying down on the couch

Your mother walked into the room and sat down a cup of tea for you.

" Honey, everyone has to do stuff they don't want to, but it might be fun, its a school for boys right? Maybe you will meet some cute boys " she chuckled sitting down beside you.

" maybe "

You sighed and leaned on your mom and she put her arms around you hugging tightly.

" But i won't see you, for like almost a year. "

" I know honey, but I can always visit "

" Yeah true "

You kissed your mother's cheek and walked up stairs to your room.

~~~~~~

Today was the day, you were officially going to move to hell.
Well, it might not be that bad, but I won't hold my breath.

Packing the last of your stuff, your father helps you carry it to the car. Both of your parents were taking you to welton, which was great.

Getting in the car, you say goodbye to your childhood home. The ride its self was a hour long, but you just leaned your head against the window watching the trees and familiar sight's pass by.

A hour later, you were awoke by your mom shaking you lightly.

" y/n honey, we're here "

You groaned and rubbed your eyes. You moved out of the car looking at the scenery around you. The school looked like a old victorian castle. It looked scary honestly.

With your parents behind you, you start to make your way to the school. You came a week after the school officially started, but you didn't think you missed that much school work.

Walking in, you see boys of all different ages walking around. Little boys, and some actually cute boys, around your age of course.

" Hello, I'm Mr Nolan, welcome to Welton Academy, you must be
y/n " Mr Nolan came out of his office to greet you formally.

" Your room is this way "

He lead you and your parents up the stairs. Looking around you see boys in their dorms looking out with curiosity

" Okay, here we are, and here's the key, if you need anything feel free to come and talk to me. Your uniform will be here soon, and welcome to Welton. " The old man said giving you the key and shaking your hand walking way, then yelling at some boys.

Walking in, you see one twin sized bed, a desk, closet, a window, the wallpaper was a plain white making the room feel dull. Your dad sat your suit cases on the bed with a huff.

Looking at them, you feel yourself start to tear up, you hug your dad tightly then your mom

" We love you honey, we will visit soon. "

You nodded, and felt tears drip onto your mother's sweater.

" I love you guys too. "

They left, and you were left to be alone in your room, hearing the talking and laughing of boys down the hall.