neil perry

This is dedicated to all the plus size beauties. As one myself, I think Neil would appreciate a plus size woman :)

The only thing keeping Neil happy at welton was his friends and y/n. They first meet in Mr Keating's class, apparently she was his daughter and Mr Keating wanted to have the best education for his only daughter and he convicted Mr Nolan to let her stay and study here.

She was sat in the middle of the room, occasionally boys would stare at her but she would glance and give them a small smile making them blush. Neil was beside her and he too was glancing at her. She was watching her father lecture about different kinds of poetry and she was fascinated.

Neil tried to pay attention but he couldn't help but stare at the pretty girl sitting in the room. Today was her first day and she probably didn't know her way around. So after class he walked up to her desk while she was packing her stuff.

" Hi, I'm Neil Perry " he smiled at the girl and she looked up.

Her breath was suddenly gone, his pure brown eyes were pulling her in.

" Uh hi, I'm y/n Keating." They shook hands and they stared into each other's eyes. He pulled his hand away slowly and she almost protested but kept her composure.

" It's nice to meet you y/n. "

The way he said her name made her heart melt. She smiled softly and started to walk out.

" See ya later dad "

The man smiled and waved, neil grabbing his things before rushing after her.

She jumped when he ran up beside her and she laughed softly.

" Hi Neil "

" Hi. So I was thinking. Since your new and everything I could show you around. Maybe you can meet some of my friends. "

" That would be great " she smiled and he smiled back, Guiding her down the hallway.

•••

It's been two months since y/n had moved to welton. She got along pretty well with the rest of the dead poets. Charlie was a little too friendly but that was just his personality. But Neil, the gorgeous Neil perry had became closer to her than ever.

Some days where okay, but others were not to good. Some boys would pick on her about her weight but it never made her too upset.

But that changed when she was on her way to lunch. She walked in and spotted her friends. She smiled softly and started to walk towards the table.

But she stopped when she heard Cameron's comment.

" I think y/n should skip out on lunch if ya know what I mean " he laughed and looked at the rest of the guys.

" You know because " he gestured with his hands. Indicating her size and laughed rudely.

" What the fuck is that supposed to mean? " She heard Neil say as she was walking away wiping her eyes.

She jogged to her room and shut the door loudly. She took off her shoes and threw them against the wall. She sat against the wall and cried into her hands.

She wasn't crying because of Cameron but Because he had the audacity to say that in front of all her friends. She had only told Pitts and Todd about her insecurities and they probably saw her face when she was by the table.

It wasn't until a hour later someone knocked on her door. She ignored it and rolled over on her side facing the wall. The knocking became louder and she sighed.