* steven meeks

You and Meeks have been dating for six months now, and charlie and Knox had a bet to see if they would get Cameron to flirt with you and see what he would do.
The bet sounded stupid at first but the others actually want to see how it turned out, so they allowed it.

Y/n and Meeks were sat at the library, near the bookshelves so they could have privacy. You sat next to each other, occasionally giving each other pecks and a casual arm around the waist.

The boys were by the other tables looking at the couple,

" Alright, so all you gotta do is flirt with her, just say how hot or good she looks today, and like sit close to her, try to make her blush. Trust me it's gonna be worth it " said a courageous charlie giving cameron a pep talk.

" I don't know Charlie, what if "

" Oh hush, nothings gonna happen"

The ginger boy sighed and started to walk over to where the couple sat, talking amongst themselves and smiling.

" Heyy y/n, I just wanted to say that you look great today, but you look great all day everyday." Cameron sat in the seat next to you with a smirk.

You blushed at the sudden compliment, and Meeks squinted his eyes, the big green monster starting to creep up on him.

He moved his seat closer to you and tried to touch your cheek, when Meeks slapped his hand away and pulled you out of your seat.

He turned to Cameron with a glare and raised his eyebrows.

" Trying to hit on my girlfriend, richard? Why don't you go away, no body wants you here anyways." Meeks roasted Cameron causing him to turn red with anger and embarrassment.

" I just think such a beautiful girl like y/n doesn't deserve someone like you." Cameron spit back standing up to face Meeks, the boy slightly towering over him, but he stood his ground.

Meeks face burned with anger, and clutched his fist tightly about to hit him. When you stepped in putting a hand on his shoulder, feeling how tense he was.

" baby, let's just go. " You said softly.

" Your right, I shouldn't waste my time with, scum, like him " Meeks said with disgust in his voice, sending a glare to Cameron and walked off with you.

His arm around your waist, he moved his hand to cup your butt, scarring you but then giving him a smile. Knowing that Cameron was watching but not the others.

" Woah "
" Well, that was fun "

A fuming Cameron walked back to the group and Charlie smirked smugly.

" You better give me my money Dalton " Cameron threatened and walked off. The others snickered.

•••

When you got back to your dorm, you shut the door then suddenly you were against it with your arms above your head.

" Cameron flirting with you makes me angry, he cant just walk up to you and flirt. Your mine, and mine only. " He said voice deeper than normal, low key turning you on.

You gasped when his wet lips made contact with your neck. Slowly kissing down your neck, his hand let go of your arms and you placed them over his shoulders.

His hands move to unbutton your shirt. His lips connect to yours and you feel his cold hands make contact with the skin of your breast, making you shiver.

He suddenly picked you up and threw you onto the bed, climbing on top of you.

Let's just say, you couldn't move for a couple of days.