neil perry

You first came to welton with your dad. Who of course is the marvelous Mr John Keating himself. it was his second year teaching and he wanted you to have the best education. So he decided to ask Mr Nolan to see if his only daughter could go to school here. When you first moved you were nervous, the school gave you and your dad separate bed rooms but only down the hall from each other.

Your first class was with your dad, you were excited but the thing was, you were the only girl. It was just you and a school full of hormonal teenage boys.

" oh y/n dear, it won't be that bad. What's the worst thing that could happen. " Your father questioned you while you were sat in the back. The first ones in the classroom.

" And are you sure you wanna sit back there? "

You sighed and nodded seeing a few boys start to walk in. Some seeing your presence and looking at you in shock.

When Neil perry walked into his English class, he didn't expect to see such a gorgeous girl sitting in the classroom. So when he walked in, he couldn't pull his eyes away from her. 

Looking over, you see a boy with brown hair and eyes, tall, nice cheekbones, honestly he was gorgeous. He was just standing by the door, still shocked by your presence with his mouth open is shock. You sent him a smile and a blush rose to his cheeks.

" Ah, Mr perry good seeing you again. This is my daughter y/n."

Neil sent a smile towards your dad and sat in the seat in front of you.

" It nice to meet you " he said holding out his hand to shake.

Returning it, he held your hand up to his lips, and kissed it softly. Making you blush heavily and smile at him.

" Well, well, well, what do we have here? "

Looking over, you see a boy with brown hair and a smirk on his face, he was good looking.

gosh, there are so many cute boys here

" Well, hello beautiful, my name's Charlie Dalton, and but you can call me yours. "

He stroud over to you, taking your hand and placing a kiss on it. You smiled at him and blushed.

" Well, I'm glad you met my Daughter, but we need to start class gentlemen, and lady. "

You smiled at your dad and he sent you a wink.

~~~~~~~

It's been six months since you came to welton, and you and a certain someone was really hitting it off. Well by now, you were out of the ball park.

You and Neil have been sneaking around for a while now. Kissing and spending the night at each other's dorm.

But your father knew nothing, he probably sensed something was going on between you two. But choose not to say anything, well until today.

You were laid under Neil, making out heavily. Your shirt was unbuttoned and he had his shirt off.  You broke apart to run your hands down his chest and v-line.

He smiled down at you, pressing his lips against yours in a hot, sweet kiss.

Hands tangled in his hair, he moved his hands under your skirt. Rubbing your thighs softly sending a shiver down your spine.

His chest was pressed against yours, he moved his lips from yours to start kissing down your neck and chest. Leaving small hickeys on your neck and breasts.

Distracted by the feeling of his lips, you didn't notice the knocks and opening of your door.

Looking up you see your father opening the door, pushing Neil off of you.

" d-dad?, What are you doing here, I thought you had a meeting. "

Neils face looks like he just saw a ghost, pale and wide open eyes.

Your father just chuckled
" I did, but I just wanted to check up on you. But I guess your, busy,  good to see you again, Mr perry.  I Love you dear, we can talk later"  he sent a smile towards both of you and walked out.

You cover your face with your hands embarrassed.

He pulls your hands away and smiles at you.

" It wasn't that bad, baby "

You look at him confused.

" you never called me baby before"

He just pulled you closer by your legs, he looked into your eyes and smiled.

" Well, if you want, I can be your boyfriend and call you baby all day everyday, baby " he smirked seeing you blush.

You put your arms over his shoulders, looking at his lips then his eyes, biting yours.

His hands started to rub your back, hands under your unbuttoned shirt.

" okay " you laughed.

He smiled and leaned forward, stopping to look into your eyes,
Then leaning forward and pressing a soft kiss to your lips.

You held onto his arms, feeling his muscles. He leans you back onto the bed, hovering over you.

He pulled away and rolled over pulling you on top of him. You squeaked in surprise, and he laughed softly and you blushed.

" you know, we are going to get endless teasing from the guys right? " You said looking down at him.

He smiled and held both of your hands,

" I know, but it's worth it "